PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Muse :drool:
Too much to hope for in Europe!

Best of luck with Vegas, Wild and whoever else is going there...

I like what I've heard of the Kaiser Chiefs, and Glasvegas (Scottish band overload!), and anything will be better than Kanye!

:hug:

Apparently Brian Eno has said that he's going back into the studio with the boys this week :ohmy:

BBC - 6 Music - U2 teams up with Eno

Shame i don't have enough money for sightseeing trips. :shifty:

:wink:

I think i have Glasvegas & Elbow at 2 each with Kaiser Chiefs In Dublin

Our Dublin support seems decent apart from that random band that Irishteen was on about. No one knows who they are. :lmao:

I get Snow Patrol in Canada/US. No Black Eyed Peas FTW. :wink:

:hi5:

Went out for a bike ride early yesterday evening to Kat's. My legs were jelly. :lmao:

Today we took baby Joe out for the afternoon today. :cute: We went to a place called Fairhaven Lake. Had an Ice cream :drool:and walked round the Lake. There were some Army, RAF and Marine guys there promoting armed forces careers. One of the Marine guys was soooooo hot. :drool::combust:

Successful afternoon in all. :)

:lol: Nah the US is a bit too far, too expensive for me and I've got class eh?

I'm doing good. :drool: Four days off. :reject: though I've a report to make while I gotta work tomorrow(200% pay).

We're eating fish tonight, I never knew they have tongues! :giggle:

fishy2.jpg

Dead fish eyes. :scream::sad:

I didn't know they had tongues either. :wink:

Four days off is awesome. :hi5::up: I'm loving it. :drool:

They love Europeans over there. :wink: Everyone kept saying to me and Theresa, OMG you're British " I Love your accent." :lol::love:

I need to go eat now. What to make for tea? :hmm:

See you later. :hug:

Last night I went out for a few drinks. It was needed. I have so much stress right now at work so I had to blow off a little steam. The bartender and I were trading stories about our skin problems. I have no idea how that discussion started. :lol:

Jem, my mom went nuts over your accent after she talked to you on the phone. :lol:

^ good idea. But one of the big reasons for me to go would be to hang with some of the Interferers who are going to be in GA.

If I go, I'll be with mom. She doesn't want to do GA. And the heat tends to make my blood sugar all screwy so GA wouldn't be a good idea in Vegas.

It didn't have dead eyes yet Jem. :wink: :lol: It did have them after we barbecued it.

Was a good fishy though. :drool:

I heard they like British accents, but I don't have one so I'm not sure wether they'd like my accent. :wink: But I do speak lots of languages.

Shame i don't have enough money for sightseeing trips. :shifty :

I'm hoping they might still be there in a few weeks :shifty:

Meant to be meeting up with Ruff too :drool:

Our Dublin support seems decent apart from that random band that Irishteen was on about. No one knows who they are. :lmao :

I get Snow Patrol in Canada/US. No Black Eyed Peas FTW. :wink :

:hi5:

we do?? Maybe they'll be fit:shifty:

Went out for a bike ride early yesterday evening to Kat's. My legs were jelly. :lmao:

Today we took baby Joe out for the afternoon today. :cute: We went to a place called Fairhaven Lake. Had an Ice cream :drool:and walked round the Lake. There were some Army, RAF and Marine guys there promoting armed forces careers. One of the Marine guys was soooooo hot. :drool::combust:

Successful afternoon in all. :)

Baby Joe :cute:

Was Craig with you :shifty:

:wave: Hi Wild. Unfortunately I can't stay. I'm about to have Easter dinner with my family

Back
Top Bottom