Pleban Girl/Guy Party....A U2 Celebration (for 4th of July and CD)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Hello you!*hug*
Ther's something strangely familar about your sig...:wink:

I don't I think some sexy beast did a water colour of the one in the middle. All I know is that she is the most talented artist I have ever seen in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. did anyone get U2 bits and the Green Day bits on tape? I jsut happened to turn it on and they're showing hte highlights on basic, but I don't have cable. ANd I saw part of U2 with McCartney and the last song Green Day did but I'd like all the U2 stuff and the Green Day stuff for a friend. Please? Anyone? Buller? :cute:

Mullen4Prez said:

I don't I think some sexy beast did a water colour of the one in the middle. All I know is that she is the most talented artist I have ever seen in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :eek: :hug:
You sweetie!

VP! :hug: :heart::clonelove:
Susan :hug: :heart:
Bonogal
awwww hun :hug:

VP....did you hear.........I missed part of U2 :|
I'm hoping to catch it in the greatest hits tho :happy:

How is everyone?

Susan!! :hug:

Jem!! :hug:

Bri!! :hug: :clonelove:
They did Sgt. Peppers with Paul, then Beautiful Day, then Vertigo, then One....it was all on at 9am...I've got it taped if you don't see it, we can do the Ikea thing. :wink:

Talking and packing, if I take a long time to reply.

I hate to have to say this as i know you may all be a touch annoyed at me for saying this, but i don't feel that U2 were at their best today! :reject: Bono seemed incredibly nervous, which i totally understand but for some reason it was a fairly subdued performance! The thing is too tho' i got the distinct idea that there might not have been too many U2 fans there, so maybe that affected the performance?? :shrug:

I wish they didn't have the concert in Vienna tonite&if they'd played further up the bill&then i think they'd have rocked out more once the crowd had warmed up!! :yes:

It's just the way i saw it&i wanted so bad to think different, but don't get me wrong! I still love them to pieces&liked what B said AND he looked MEGA hawt as usual, esp when he flashed that little smile of his when they mucked up during Unchained melody!!!!! *SQUEAL*!!!!! :love: :heart: :combust:

susanp6 said:
I hate to have to say this as i know you may all be a touch annoyed at me for saying this, but i don't feel that U2 were at their best today! :reject: Bono seemed incredibly nervous, which i totally understand but for some reason it was a fairly subdued performance! The thing is too tho' i got the distinct idea that there might not have been too many U2 fans there, so maybe that affected the performance?? :shrug:

I wish they didn't have the concert in Vienna tonite&if they'd played further up the bill&then i think they'd have rocked out more once the crowd had warmed up!! :yes:

It's just the way i saw it&i wanted so bad to think different, but don't get me wrong! I still love them to pieces&liked what B said AND he looked MEGA hawt as usual, esp when he flashed that little smile of his when they mucked up during Unchained melody!!!!! *SQUEAL*!!!!! :love: :heart: :combust:

Every Bono has its bad day!

VintagePunk said:

Bri!! :hug: :clonelove:
They did Sgt. Peppers with Paul, then Beautiful Day, then Vertigo, then One....it was all on at 9am...I've got it taped if you don't see it, we can do the Ikea thing. :wink:

Talking and packing, if I take a long time to reply.

I saw vertigo, one and unchanined melody.....
:hyper::happy:
And I just saw a clip of BD where they released doves and stuff... :hyper:

Wow....I'm really excitable right now :lol:
Bono = lack of sleep = very happy me :hyper:

Awww, what's up Bonogal? Cold? :hug:

Susan...
Didn't you hear the crowd preceding B in One? :)

*pants*
I'm getting a heck of a workout running between here and the tv :lol:

Last edited:
BG, sorry to hear that! :hug: Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Susan, I think that a lot had to do with them opening, and how early it was. For being so early, I thought the crowd reaction was incredible. not up to Live Aid standards maybe, but they were different circumtances. :)

Bri, what time did you get up? I woke at 7, was up for an hour, then went back to sleep till 8:45. Had a really odd dream in between too, where I was staying in a room across from B, but John Simpson was in the dream more than B. :| :lol:

susanp6 said:

They mucked up Unchained Melody at Cardiif too! We all went "toooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and he started laughin his head off!!

Bono wasnt very well though, so that may have affected his performance.

Aww Dr. Bono not feelin well......

Enter

Nurse PLEBAn......*usernamehere*
:wink:

Yes, i agree VP that it might have a lot to do with them opening&it maked me wish the were on at 10 or 11 at night!

Is it tom you leave for your holiday? How long is it for&how many threads will you miss? :ohmy: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Bri, what time did you get up? I woke at 7, was up for an hour, then went back to sleep till 8:45. Had a really odd dream in between too, where I was staying in a room across from B, but John Simpson was in the dream more than B. :| :lol:

I woke up at 6....do you hear me?!? 6 :scream:
I *hate* mornings.
And then I feel asleep.....which is why I missed the first part of U2 :reject: :sad::banghead:

I thought the london crowd was so awesome....singing along, energy...:heart:

Awwwww did he do that at Cardiff too? I didn't even know they played it there!! Isn't it so insanely cute when he starts smiling so broadly?????? God, every time he srarts smiling like that, i go crazeeeee!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dr. B - Nurse pleban Sue will come&assist you shortly with whattever it is you need assistance with!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Did you girls like his scuffy stubble today then???

~BrightestStar~ said:

I woke up at 6....do you hear me?!? 6 :scream
I *hate* mornings.
And then I feel asleep.....which is why I missed the first part of U2 :reject :sadbanghead

I thought the london crowd was so awesome....singing along, energy...:heart:
6???? Silly girl. :wink:

If all else fails, I have it all on tape and will get it to you somehow. :)

Susan, he's done so much work...I thought it really fitting that he open. I don't think I've ever been prouder of him and the other guys than I was this morning. I'm grounded in reality enough to know that my B dreams are just that - dreams. But this morning showed that if there were ever anyone worthy of that worship, it's him. :heart: :love:

I'm gonna be watching the G8 meetings like a hawk. If those world leaders fuck up this week, they'll have me to deal with. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, we leave in the morning. I'll try to catch up smehow. :wink:

I hate ealy mornings too Bri!!!!! As you've probably worked out, i'm a night owl!!!! :wink:

Awwww you big softie VP!!!! It was a wonderful moment when that girl came out&how beautiful she is too! Honestly, between Bono&Bob Geldof, those 2 fellow Irishmen deserve all the credit&plaudits they receive, and B should have a ton of awards too for being gods' gift to women!!!!! :ohmy: :wink:

susanp6 said:
I hate ealy mornings too Bri!!!!! As you've probably worked out, i'm a night owl!!!! :wink:

Awwww you big softie VP!!!! It was a wonderful moment when that girl came out&how beautiful she is too! Honestly, between Bono&Bob Geldof, those 2 fellow Irishmen deserve all the credit&plaudits they receive, and B should have a ton of awards too for being gods' gift to women!!!!! :ohmy: :wink:

she was absolutely gorgeous!!! But I couldn't help but think about how many others never got that chance...and I really need to stop thinking about it, or I'm gonna cry again. :lol:

I'm serious. This has changed me. If they don't do something about it, I'm not gonna stop screaming about it till someone listens...

VintagePunk said:

6???? Silly girl. :wink:

If all else fails, I have it all on tape and will get it to you somehow. :)

Susan, he's done so much work...I thought it really fitting that he open. I don't think I've ever been prouder of him and the other guys than I was this morning. I'm grounded in reality enough to know that my B dreams are just that - dreams. But this morning showed that if there were ever anyone worthy of that worship, it's him. :heart: :love:

I'm gonna be watching the G8 meetings like a hawk. If those world leaders fuck up this week, they'll have me to deal with. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, we leave in the morning. I'll try to catch up smehow. :wink:

OMg. Vp. You have the U2 and Green Day bits on tape? Can I get a copy? *begs* Please?! I don't know what fucking feed I have but they cut B off during St. Pepper and don't seem to be following any format I know. They keep cutting the stuff in half, not showing all of whateve rsong a particular performer is singing.

Back
Top Bottom