PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Still can't see it! The only message that comes up when the ysi page comes up is that it's an invalid link&the comp does have QuckTime! Is it the same as the tiny screen i saw earlier where you see her putting her hand around his head? I get the jist anyway Jules so no worries! :wink:

Still here Wild! Just been trying to get back on&see the vid! :wink:

Did you press play?! :lol: :crazy:

SoBe said:

:hug: Hiya day! Didn't mean to leave ya out in my earlier post. How r u?

Eh...not so great. My grandfather passed away early this morning. I've mostly just been doing anything I can to keep my mind off of it(going out, staying on here,listening to music, etc.)

daygloeyes2 said:

Eh...not so great. My grandfather passed away early this morning. I've mostly just been doing anything I can to keep my mind off of it(going out, staying on here,listening to music, etc.)

Day, I'm so sorry! :hug: My heart breaks for you hon, it really does. I totally know what you're going through. If you need to talk, I am here for you. :hug: :hug:

It's ok Jules! Not offended! Just slightly daft feeling! :wink:

Hi Wild! I finally tracked you down! I don't have an email from you!

SoBe said:

Day, I'm so sorry! :hug: My heart breaks for you hon, it really does. I totally know what you're going through. If you need to talk, I am here for you. :hug: :hug:

Thank you :hug:. As I've been saying, just being on here and talking to all you gals has helped alot. :hug:

Bye Jules! :wave: :hug:

Bri! :hug:

WH I couldn't get that file to open. It downloaded, but none of my media players would play it. :shrug: Any ideas?

argh....45 seconds is too d*mn long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom