PLEBA girls party-wishing Bono was our homework.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
oh

were Wild and Jem going tonight too? and VP and Sarah? did you get to meet them all? Did you faint when they played The First Time? :hyper:

:lmao:

Don't know if Wild, Jem, VP and Sarah are going tonight....but I did meet Wild, Jem, Ruff and GG...I didn't see VP or Sarah.

Not really....but now I'm starting to love that song now.

Hey SG :wave:

bye Dazz :hug:

so about my dog...my mom got a call from the vet today and the lump on her liver was "very abnormal" and they think it is cancer but they are doing a biopsy tomorrow...and if it is, they said it's fatal and radiation wouldn't even help :sad: :sad: I've had her for my whole life :sad:

I haven't gone back to do any catching up.... did you meet GG Weldy?

*D'oh! It's right on this page... I'm sorry. I'm still sleeping off last week, I think :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Thats nice Sami, why does it start late?

every 2-3 weeks we have a PDD (Professional Development Day) it's supposedly so the teachers get together in the mornings and talk about teaching or something? :shrug: :lol: I don't know...all I know is that it gets me into school 3 hours later than normal :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal, I guess. Unless you're a teacher, that is :wink:

:laugh:

we just read The Crucible in English, and I'm researching it online and it's kind of freaky how all of the characters were real people and this stuff really happened :yikes:

Hi everyone :wave: It's Susan here posting under BG's alter!

I'm heading to bed shortly&just wanted to mention a few things - Had some sad news tonight, which has got me quite upset :sad: My mum's friend has been in&out of hospital a lot recently&he's 86&we suspected that things weren't looking too good, then tonite mum called me after visiting me - her friend's niece had called, saying Alex is very ill&call bk&when she did, it turned out he has cancer on his brain&has days to live :( :sad:

We had visited him for a few New years&always had lots of fun with him, having a drink&playing Trivial pursuit! :) He was a lovely old man, i am very fond of him&i'm going to miss him terribly!

Thanks Sami&SG! :wink:

I don't know if you both read back a bit or not, but i got a text from Wild lastnite saying she&Jem got into the ellipse again :dance:

If that's true that Jem just missed ouot on meeting them for her b/day, that's such a shame :( :hug:

I was very sad to read about your dog Sami :sad: :hug: It's so heart-breaking to hear about people being upset about their pets.

Back
Top Bottom