PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm back for a few minutes. :D

My in laws have offically left town! :rockon:

I'm watching the Best of Saturday Night live. I'm trying to see if they show an U2 appearances.

Hi again Russty!!! :wink: Just saw B on the news at Gleneagles for a meeting at the G8 summit!!!! *SQUEAL*!!!!!! :drool: He looked scrumptious in his green shades!!!! What a man, what commitment eh?! :yes: :up: :heart: :heart:

I'm SO proud of that man! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Nite Amy&sweet dreams of Bono! :sexywink:

Hi D! Bono is socking it to them up at the G8 summit! Proud of our B? :sexywink: :D

Yeah, wish i'd got the news clip taped but i might get to see it repeated on a later bulletin cos he looked xtra yummy!!!! :drool:

DAmn I have to go again. ARGH! I'll be back later when the baby is sleeping. Its going to be a long day! lol

Bye for now SG&thanx for your lovely celebrating animals smilie! :D :heart:

I'm back&i just saw Bono on the news again talking about the debt! Stubble! :drool:

D - Didn't you know i'd met them? It was back in '92&Bono loved me apparently, well that is according to Wild, Jem&ruff!!!! I wish! :wink:

Yeah, lucky Andrea eh?! Looks like she's going to get lucky with B again tonite as they're due to sing togethar at the Edinburgh concert!!!! :scream: :scream: :grumpy:

Just saw yet more footage of Bono being shown on the news talking about what has&hasn't been agreed on at the G8! I can barely pay attention to what he's saying when watching him cos i'm lusting about him so much!!!! :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom