Pleba Girls Party: We're going down under....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:scream : MINE IS BROKEN!!!!

I was in the car, (not driving, mind you!) and suddenly one earplug started buzzing! no sound of the song on the background, just buzzing.... :yikes :

and no, no luck sightseeing..

well, not directly....

I'm very scared now...

IF Bono was in Eze the 21st... I might've seen him an inch in front of me without recognizing him.... :no: please let it NOT be true!!!!

I thought my ipod was broken onfriday :hug: you'll have to send it back to get it serviced.

At least you got to go to Eze.:drool: What do you mean 1 inch infornt of you. :ohmy:

Not sure where he was. Hes just been to Sarajevo, then someone said somewhere on pleba they heard hed been in Croatia before that not sure where he wason 21st though.

WildHoney said:

I say let him :lol :

NI used to give me more on my plate than his :madwife : , that's why he lost weight and i pt it on :sigh :

He was only doing it because he thought i was ill and needed to be looked after, although he really didn't realise he was doing it

i've talked about it with my diet group and they agree it wasn't intentional

So that's why i have to do meals to make sure i have the right portions.:drool:

Although i do like a large portion now and again :sexywink:

Large portions. :silent: :lmao:

Thats good that you wil be in control. :hug: After a while maybe NI will be able to get the portions right for you. :)

bonoishot said:

I thought my ipod was broken onfriday :hug: you'll have to send it back to get it serviced.

At least you got to go to Eze.:drool: What do you mean 1 inch infornt of you. :ohmy:

Not sure where he was. Hes just been to Sarajevo, then someone said somewhere on pleba they heard hed been in Croatia before that not sure where he wason 21st though.

well... when I was on the beach..... I couldn't find his house (walked to the left instead of the right ><)
then... as I was walking.... there was a man in front of me, in black, sitting at the beach.... he had something familiar with him.... I didn't know what... but, he had no earrings... but I couldn't look at him closer, he looked at me... I'm very shy... so I turned away... (was wearing music rising tshirt.... so I figure... IF it was him... that might've gotten his attention)
all I know is... no earrings + black clothes + reddish brown short hair + large dark sunglasses....

reminds you of someone???

:no:

Galeongirl said:

well... when I was on the beach..... I couldn't find his house (walked to the left instead of the right ><)
then... as I was walking.... there was a man in front of me, in black, sitting at the beach.... he had something familiar with him.... I didn't know what... but, he had no earrings... but I couldn't look at him closer, he looked at me... I'm very shy... so I turned away... (was wearing music rising tshirt.... so I figure... IF it was him... that might've gotten his attention)
all I know is... no earrings + black clothes + reddish brown short hair + large dark sunglasses....

reminds you of someone???

:no:

Who knows it could have been him but it could just be someone similar looking.

Try not to think of it too much. Me and Wild had alot of near misses on the last tour. :hug: At least you got to go to Eze. What was it like? Did you mum enjoy the flowers, she wanted to see a garden if i remember correctly?

bonoishot said:

Try not to think of it too much. Me and Wild had alot of near misses on the last tour. :

Yeah we did :grumpy:

I've been trying to meet Bono since 1984 :madwife:

I'm sure he's avoiding me on purpose :angry: :lol:

Although i'm sure he won't be able to resist me now :lmao:

bonoishot said:

Try not to think of it too much. Me and Wild had alot of near misses on the last tour. :hug: At least you got to go to Eze. What was it like? Did you mum enjoy the flowers, she wanted to see a garden if i remember correctly?

it was really beautiful,lots of cactusses, all with flowers! I'll upload the pics if I can figure out how to put them on the pc (first time ever we have a digicam!)
I've a pic of mr Bonos house aswell (or should I say Monsieur Marecaut, wich was the name on the door?)
:shifty:

WildHoney said:

Yeah we did :grumpy:

I've been trying to meet Bono since 1984 :madwife:

I'm sure he's avoiding me on purpose :angry: :lol :

Although i'm sure he won't be able to resist me now :lmao:

Hes avoiding both of us.:angry: Or maybe hes waiting until a special day to meet us. :wink:

Still our time will come to met him.
:drool:

Talking about Bono here..? I haven't been 'hunting' him for so long yet, but he's been avoiding me too... :sad:

We'll all meet him one day, I'm sure :yes: :hug:

during the holiday, the same idea kept popping up in my mind....

what if..

Bono is one of us, and seeing, reading and lauging at all the sillyness and weirdness we are?

scary thought no?

luckily, we know he's not that technical, so he prolly doesn't know how to find Interference (he sure knows about us! 'scary girls' according to him!!)
>< I lost that audiobit!

Galeongirl said:

it was really beautiful,lots of cactusses, all with flowers! I'll upload the pics if I can figure out how to put them on the pc (first time ever we have a digicam!)
I've a pic of mr Bonos house aswell (or should I say Monsieur Marecaut, wich was the name on the door?)
:shifty:

Glad you enjoyed it. :D

Monsieur Marecat. :lol: Wonder if Marecat means anything in French? :lol

PIcs would be good to see when you get digi cam working. :hug:

Hi MS :wave::hug:

Galeongirl said:
during the holiday, the same idea kept popping up in my mind....

what if..

Bono is one of us, and seeing, reading and lauging at all the sillyness and weirdness we are?

scary thought no?

luckily, we know he's not that technical, so he prolly doesn't know how to find Interference (he sure knows about us! 'scary girls' according to him!!)
>< I lost that audiobit!

:lmao:

The same thought has occured to me many a time. I'm sure they know about interference, like you said B mentioned Pleba in an interview once and im sure they said its a very good fan website aswell on another interview.

I like to hope/think he'd take it all in the good fun its meant in. :wink:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

The same thought has occured to me many a time. I'm sure they know about interference, like you said B mentioned Pleba in an interview once and im sure they said its a very good fan website aswell on another interview.

I like to hope/think he'd take it all in the good fun its meant in. :wink:

no that's the same soundbit..... he says U2 has many good fan sites, (names something I can't remember) , Interference, Scary girls!!!!! *laughs*

Back
Top Bottom