Pleba Girls Party: We're going down under....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Thora, Sweet dreams.
Take care hun. :hug:

Larry.looking.sad.JPG

Or let him take care of you :sexywink:

Am going to Andy's for tea tonight then probably staying over. We need to talk. We were talking before about the next few weeks hes going to be really busy due to staring the new term and also hes doing a PGCE (post graduate certificate of education) which he needs to do for his lecturing job and is going to be very busy so he won't be bale to see me or his kids much. I find this really difficult as i want to spend time with him but i understand hes pulled in so many directions at the moment ( his mum lost her husband 6 months ago), he has his daughters, me and work then this PCGE. I know i'm being a bit selfish :reject: but i'm used to being the centre of peoples worlds ( not having had a serious relationship before)! I just wanna spend some time with him, am i being weird or is this normal? :huh: :reject::lmao:

Anyway i don't want to end things with him as i really like him, we get on sooo well and ive never had that before but i need to talk to him and know where i stand. And find some hobbies i think so i'll be busy too. :lol:

/vent

I hope that made some sort of sense. :slant::lmao:

Edited to say: Its a learning curve this relationship stuff.

Last edited:
Hi Jem clone:love:

I was reading it when my PC froze :madwife:

It couldn't handle Bono hotness :combust:

It's always best to know where you stand. It's hard when you want to be with someone and you can't for various reasons , i've been there but as they say absence makes the heart grow foder :heart:

WildHoney said:
Hi Jem clone:love :

I was reading it when my PC froze :madwife :

It couldn't handle Bono hotness :combust :

It's always best to know where you stand. It's hard when you want to be with someone and you can't for various reasons , i've been there but as they say absence makes the heart grow foder :heart :

Damn PC's. :madwife :

Im not suprised it couldn't handle it. I barely can. :faint:

Kat came home not long ago and i was like this. :ohmy: :combust: infront of the PC :lmao:

:hmm: i never thought of that Wild. Good point, absense does make the heart grow fonder. Hes such a good guy. We can talk about anything, we have such a laugh, even if i haven't been able to see him he stays in touch by phone call/text, he's always been honest with me aswell i can't fault him on that aswell as the 2 useful pluses that he loves U2 AND he can cook. And he doesn't mind doing all the cooking either. :heart:

To be honest i think the problem is me not him so thats what i need to speak to him about. It's my rejection complex o think. :reject::lmao:

This whole thing is new to me though aswell anyway. :lol:

Sometimes men taking up Pleba time isn't a bad thing :shifty:

Andy sunds a bit like NI :lol:

One of the first questions i asked him when going out was if he like U2 and he does most of the cooking without complaining although i'll be doing it soon

<------------- has decided to become domesticated after 14 years of marriage :lol: :reject:

WildHoney said:
Sometimes men taking up Pleba time isn't a bad thing :shifty :

Andy sunds a bit like NI :lol :

One of the first questions i asked him when going out was if he like U2 and he does most of the cooking without complaining although i'll be doing it soon

<------------- has decided to become domesticated after 14 years of marriage :lol: :reject:

I say if he likes cooking leave him to it. :lol:

Then again, its can be good cooking stuff sometimes. I have re-educated myself with a few different foods since i got my steamer.

They do sound a bit alike don't they. :lol:

Yay at new recipe's :drool:

Sorry i disappeared was talking to Kat

Back
Top Bottom