Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Dazzy:wave:

awww leaving?:(

that strike thing could really be a huge bummer huh? I hope everything works out:yes:

WildHoney said:
SGGGGGGGGGG :hug:

You come on and i have to go as my dinner's ready :lol:

I got my photo prints fromBoston today :drool:

I have good timing that way :wink:

:hyper: Oooh! Are these new pics from Boston, or just new that they're on paper so you can look at them that way?

I got one of the bestest Christmas gifts ever in the mail today! :hyper: Russty sent me a whole bunch of U2 CD's and DVD's. I'm listening to Detroit 2 right now :drool: :bow:

Hey SG:wave: well...no one has died today:|

My day is ok, was suppose to go make christmas ornaments with my mom..but we got a lot of snow again quick this morning and it made the roads a mess...so we are going to do that tomorrow. Right now I am doing laundry..making mr. dis cookies and listening to POP:drool:

I have to run down to the store for oatmeal:|

bbl

how is your day:hug:

My day has been pretty good Dis; Thanks for asking. :)

Watched March of the Penguins with Jeffy. :cute: He's playing video games with his Grandma right now, but pretty soon he's going to want me to watch Spongebob with him :D

Snow :madspit:

Cookies? :drool: what kind? :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
My day has been pretty good Dis; Thanks for asking. :)

Watched March of the Penguins with Jeffy. :cute: He's playing video games with his Grandma right now, but pretty soon he's going to want me to watch Spongebob with him :D

Cookies? :drool: what kind? :shifty:

back:drool: I must have a big "please hit on me" sign when I go into that store:angry:

the cookies are chocolate no bake:drool: :bow:

aww march of the penguins:heart: was it good? I love penguins!

Dismantled said:

omg:yikes: didn't it hurt????????

:crack: It was a very small surface cavity so he said I didn't need to be numbed but if it started to hurt to tell him and he'd give me a shot...and it didn't actually hurt but I thought I was going to vomit on him :lmao: because I could feel the drill like drilling it and it was all tingly and sensitive and gross OMG :crack: :barf:

now I have to study for math and history exams that I have tomorrow! :happy: :|

sami0201 said:

:crack : It was a very small surface cavity so he said I didn't need to be numbed but if it started to hurt to tell him and he'd give me a shot...and it didn't actually hurt but I thought I was going to vomit on him :lmao : because I could feel the drill like drilling it and it was all tingly and sensitive and gross OMG :crack: :barf :

now I have to study for math and history exams that I have tomorrow! :happy : : |

:sami:hug: :yikes: dentists :barf: then again if i went to the dentists more, i might have nicer teeth :lmao:

DG :hug: course you will get in, that wasn't very nice of your mum! whcihever uni(or college as you guys call it) you end up in, i will come visit :happy:

is anyone about?

Oh and if Fly sees this, i had a King Charles Cavalier dog when i was younger (i miss him :heart:) they have a great temprement (sp?) and are v loving dogs! they love to be stroked, petted cuddled etc, another breed to thing about

heres a picture(not of benji but the same breed :) )

:cute:

kingcharlescavalierpuppy.jpg

Good afternoon girls! :wave: :heart:

I'm just taking a break for a few before I decorate the Christmas tree with the girls. My damn U2 and I book says its here in town but the darn thing wasn't in our postbox! I drove up there all excited, but no book. :( It will probably get here tomorrow. But I got some cards in the mail and there was $300 of Christmas money! :dance: I was getting worried that we didn't have enough money for everything for the kids and now I can relax. Woohoo! Gotta love Grandmas. :heart:

Hey girls:wave:

I was just on the phone with my dad...we were just discussing names for my new baby brother:cute:....that I am 28 years older than

:huh:

yeah I know:lmao:

Paul:bow: no ...Bono:yes: dad might think that was werid...although..he does want irish:hmm:

He really likes the name Briar and I chose James for a middle name.

Oh btw..I LOVE Alfie!!!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom