Pleba Girls' Party - We Are A Wild Party (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Sarah :hug:

I just needed to talk to you guys since everything is soo :crack: :crazy: with my dad and I.

I just have to be prepared for her to die on me.......but that's if she turns into a vegtative state....cause she's been fully unresponsive since Monday Morning...she did try to talk a bit on Sunday night.....from what my dad told me.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I can't even to begin to imagine trying to sort through as much data as you are. :crack: For that stats project I did a while back, 185 songs with around 10 or 15 different categories was eough to make me go loopey. :hug:

I already am loopy, so it's not like there's a big adjustment. :wink:

So sorry to hear that, Weldy!! :( Have they confirmed what she has, yet? You were saying meningitis, before?

SG! :hug:

DJ Bono said:
Thanks Sarah :hug:

I just needed to talk to you guys since everything is soo :crack: :crazy: with my dad and I.

I just have to be prepared for her to die on me.......but that's if she turns into a vegtative state....cause she's been fully unresponsive since Monday Morning...she did try to talk a bit on Sunday night.....from what my dad told me.

:sad: :sad: :hug:

Hi girls! :hug: :heart:

Weldy, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! You and your family will be in my thoughts.

And Bri, so sorry to hear about that accident. How tragic. :(

February really is the shittiest month of the year. :|

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls! :hug: :heart:

Weldy, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! You and your family will be in my thoughts.

And Bri, so sorry to hear about that accident. How tragic. :(

February really is the shittiest month of the year. :|

:lol: Don't I know it.

All I know is that she got a bad infection that turned into a case of menigitious...cause it reached her spine. Also is having an ear infection, siniusitis problem and amnomia (Sorry if that's misspelled).

I'm going :crazy: :crack: with stress and worry...cause I have to worry about BOTH of my parents....not just my mom Bri.

My dad tends to REALLY overworry and stress about things....so that's why I'm also worrying about him too.

This is what I'm seeing:

123.jpg

Has this happened to anyone before? :yikes: :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm: That's odd.
I think it happened to me once when I was using a computer at the school.
I'm not sure how I fixed it tho. :(

Try going to view - text size.....and adjust until it's readable?

You are my hero! :love: :heart: It's all fixed. Stupid university WebCT screwing up my browsers.

Clinical was really good today thanks for asking! :) I got chocolates from a patient's wife which was so nice. My clinical instructor sent me off to do all the meds by myself so that was fun to feel all autonomous and important. :lol: But yeah.....nastiest dressing change I've ever had to do. Ladies, never get a tummy tuck and liposuction. :yuck:

FlyYourKite said:

You are my hero! :love: :heart: It's all fixed. Stupid university WebCT screwing up my browsers.

Clinical was really good today thanks for asking! :) I got chocolates from a patient's wife which was so nice. My clinical instructor sent me off to do all the meds by myself so that was fun to feel all autonomous and important. :lol: But yeah.....nastiest dressing change I've ever had to do. Ladies, never get a tummy tuck and liposuction. :yuck:

Yay!! :happy:

Wait...*I* fixed it? Great, now there's going to be an apocolyplse...:lol:

(Did you see clone? Did you see? I may be unable to programme a VCR but I can fix computers. Ha! :tongue: )

WebCT has been known to drive my computer nuts...stupid thing. Not to mention it is home of my chemistry quizzes...grrr...

Chocolate is *always* a good thing! And that's great that you were able to go do some stuff on your own. ...soon you'll be running the place. :wink:

:wave:

I'm sorry February sucks for all you girls :hug:s
It kinda does for me too, not as serious as any of you but tomorrow would have been my grandpa's birthday. :heart: It just gets hard for my family because it was so sudden when he died (heart attack) and my dad's family didn't take it well at all. :sad: :heart:

Weldy :hug: I'll be thinking of you :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yay!! :happy

Wait...*I* fixed it? Great, now there's going to be an apocolyplse...:lol:

(Did you see clone? Did you see? I may be unable to programme a VCR but I can fix computers. Ha! :tongue: )

I saw. :drool: *pats head* :wink:

Fly, glad you had a good day, with the exception of the ickiness. :yuck:

I haven't even had any cookie dough yet. :sad:

Thanks Sami :hug:

Don't feel so bad though....one of my grandmas died a couple of years ago yesterday :heart: :hug:

Last edited:
Sami :hug:

Ok, I've come to a decision. Let's take all the days of February and redistribute them to all the other months (focusing unevenly on summer months :drool: )
All that will be left of the month formerly known as Prin...err..February will be a single day, which shall be declared, give Bri chocolate day.

Sound good? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom