PLEBA Girls Party - SIMply having a wonderful Christmas time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:larry: I do not run away like some girl :grumpy: .......*girls approach* :uhoh: I make a very manly retreat! *heads for the hills*

:adam: I don't like wearing clothes anyway. :wink:

:lmao:!

Brave brave Sir Lardence, brave Sir Lardence ran away... :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

And you know B would be the one following him singing that! :lol:

The scene in that movie which MOST reminds me of Larry is the one with the castle full of horny women...

:larry: "For God's sake, where is the GRAIL!!!!"

:larry: "They're doctors?"
"they have a basic medical knowledge"
"lay back and let us examine you..."
:larry: "There's nothing wrong with THAT!!!"

it's just the way it would be if Larry wandered into a Pleban Girls Party :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

The scene in that movie which MOST reminds me of Larry is the one with the castle full of horny women...

"For God's sake, where is the GRAIL!!!!"

"They're doctors?"
"they have a basic medical knowledge"
"lay back and let us examine you..."
"There's nothing wrong with THAT!!!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And he'd be wearing Michael Palin's panicked expression, and grabbing for his shield to cover up... :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Don't feel so bad VP....I'm not much of a phone person....in fact....I don't like calling the person cause I'm too shy about it :eek:

aaawwwwww

if I can't be with my friends f2f...
then I love :love: talkking on the phone!!! I don't get to do it enough

I love e-mal too
ESP when there are smilies....... I thnk smilies are very important to increase interactions...........

Sad_Girl said:
Toronto1_035.jpg

:drool: :combust:

Niceeeee photo

but i like the ?? area guy looking up at Adam :laugh:!!!!!

you had some Gorgeous adam photos yesterdaqy that I didn't get to print out a few............ cause i was too busy printing out Pleabaville :lol: !

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
:wave:

I have to vent- I'm SO MAD at my fucking aunt right now. Just for a stupid reason, but still. I've been wanting to watch Love Actually with her since Thanksgiving because she's never seen it....she kept saying "we'll watch, we'll watch" and then since she got here shes been saying we'll watch it one night. Now they're over and she's in teh other room watching a movie with them and she promised she'd watch with me tonight!!!!!! :mad: She didn't even want to watch that movie!!!! I'm just so mad so now I'm sitting here watchign Love Actually alone

/rant

how are you girls tonight?
and you'll be here tomorrow on new years right? :uhoh: I'm already bummed enough I'll be here with my family alone :sad:

wow how pathetic am I?!

:hug:

ohhh that's not nice :(

the weather's gona be CRUMMY here tomorrow night :madspit:

I hope my sis can tape the Ovation Channel U2 special

so if i get stuck being at home with the CRANKY :censored: roomie:madspit: :madspit:

I just may not hsbe the energy to trsavel up here spend some time here tomorrow night b/c of the weather...

I usually gpo watch the fireworks in Prospecy park Brkln w or w/o friends.......

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:drool:

I think SG likes us. :love:

* omg :laugh:
Bathroom mirror pics are so hilariously bad :lol:
(ps...this isn't as random as it seems, I'm uploading some pics :lol: )

omg :lmao: I was JUST looking at the pics I took the other night in the mirror!!! :shifty: that's crazy! :ohmy:

sami0201 said:

omg :lmao: I was JUST looking at the pics I took the other night in the mirror!!! :shifty: that's crazy! :ohmy:

SPOOKY! :ohmy:

:laugh:

omg...:lmao: my hand moved for one...I;ve got this like double eye thing going on. :lol:

I was trying to take a pic of my pretty new hair while it's still pretty. :love:

It's shorter now, a wee bit past shoulder length. I think it's the shortest I've had it in years...

And where'd VP go? is she having a Loreli gossip session with Sarah? :cute:

Back
Top Bottom