Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the same as US - turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes (some have squash, turnip or sweet potatoes along with/instead), veggies (cooked and raw), rolls... in my family we also have jello, devilled eggs (I don't eat those, nor do I eat stuffing :lol:). We had apple, lemon and pumpkin pie for dessert *g*

I'm afraid all I can offer you now is the last of the leftover mashed potatoes and some rolls - I ate all of the turkey and cooked mixed veggies over the two meals :wink:

:hug: Weldy so glad you're ok. We were worried about you. Sorry you're still not feeling well. :( :hug: Is there any way you can get checked by a doctor if you've had those symptoms for a while.

Problem is I have no job, money or insurance to pay for a doctor appointment.

(Please don't harp about me getting a job guys....I'm in no mood to hear that crap!)

My dad had a cough like that for years - turns out it was an ulcer or something in his esophagus, so yeah, if it persists, get it checked out.

And nice to see you back here :hug:

I'm actually getting better though...and I don't think it's an ulcer or something like that....I think it might be just lack of good healthy food and not getting out enough (at the moment).

:wave::wave::wave:

hey weldy, welcome back! :hug:

Drea :hug:.........a friend of mine ordered the latest Lion Braand catalouge, and they're about to (soon) open up a Reatil shop in NYC!:hyper::hyper:

ETA
LB may not be the fanciest stuff...but they have expanded their stuff, have some LOVELY colors color combos.
I'll be hapy to go to their store and by stuff and augment it with smaller ( more expensive fancier brands.

how's raverly these days! :)

Aw, curses!! Hopefully they'll have some more soon. :D

foiled again :grumpy:-- but "the Hunt" goes ON!!! :binoculars:

We're flying out early Tuesday morning... but mum and I booked a room in an airport hotel for Monday night, just so we're not all running around from our various distant homes at 4am or something ridiculous.

Oh, what a smart idea!!!:hyper:
Good Luck!! I read about him speaking at a women's conference in California, but that's not till the 22nd I think.
Would be awesome if you met him! :up:
:sigh: SOMEday-- it BETTER be by sometime 2009!

:wink:
Sorry I missed you again! I got distracted by dinner... :reject:
:drool:

:ohmy: WHAT! You perferred food over me??!!?? :angry:

Did ypu have tim tams for dessert?:D

Problem is I have no job, money or insurance to pay for a doctor appointment.

(Please don't harp about me getting a job guys....I'm in no mood to hear that crap!)

That's what community clinics are for. My mom works in one and sees people in your situation all the time. Look around in the phone book and I'm sure you'll find one. :hug: Take care of yourself.

Pretty much the same as US - turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes (some have squash, turnip or sweet potatoes along with/instead), veggies (cooked and raw), rolls... in my family we also have jello, devilled eggs (I don't eat those, nor do I eat stuffing :lol:). We had apple, lemon and pumpkin pie for dessert *g*

I'm afraid all I can offer you now is the last of the leftover mashed potatoes and some rolls - I ate all of the turkey and cooked mixed veggies over the two meals :wink:

Sounds good :drool: but I've one question. What's devilled eggs? :scratch:

You hard boil an egg, then take the yoke and mix it with mayonaise and some yummy seasonings and mash it all up to make a paste. Then you spoon the paste back into the white of the egg. :drool:

ooooh :drool: oh that stuff is good~! We call it just a filled egg here :lol:

:yippie: I has intarwebz!

The cable works again, it sorta got cracked yesterday. Also decided I'm getting an external hard drive, both for myself and my parents. And I'm waiting for the new macbook :hyper:

OOOPS!
I missed THIS post!!!

Sorry! :uhoh: : )

My daddy always said "no rest for the wicked" :macdevil wink:
:ohmy:

:hmm::nerd:
*PUTS SociaL/CUltural/Religious Socialologist's Hat! :D
Wonders IF the saying has to do with different religous upbringing......

EXAMPLE: like the saying...approx...." idle hand's ?make for the Devil's work? "
The idea being - I think- the devil will take advantage if a person is sitting around with "nothing to do"?
"GAWD Forbid" :rolleyes: a person should be/ is :eek:*RELAXING* !!!

*THANK GOODNESS * I never heard THAT stuff from my folks! :yes:
(tho Catholisom DOES have it's own guilt trips! )

Which droomer would that be? :flirt:

:shifty:

:whistle:

the one with the FOAD Shield! LOL!!!

^ That took me a minute - I was like "Who's B?" Looked back in the thread, then realized you meant Bono. Stoopid Bono, not stopping in to say hi to Daz!! :madwife:
Damn straight!!! :madspit:

I just found out maybe he might be back in NYC for a particular event towards the end of Oct! :hyper::drool::love:

:giggle:
I have to figure-- when it's the right time to meet him, i will.
which fer goodness sake's is sooner than later!!! :grumpy:

:lol::lol:

ETA:
i'll be here till 7P -- but in the :crack: election threads. PM me if you want me to bop over here to chat!! :hug:Z

Aw thanks Wild - same to you! To be honest I had a job the last six months so I hardly went online, I got too tired for early starts, but now I'm free and next week I move to Canada for a wee while!! That's all my news anyway. How about you?

Yeah it does look quiet... not like this place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom