Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky to have what pleases you most so close to home!!! Although, I must admit, MrZ is built a bit like a certain Irish drummer... with the amazing drummer shoulders/biceps to match :drool:

^ LOL! Since I've never worked in an office, I imagine that everyone's place of employment is like that show "The Office" or the movie "Office Space". :lol: at what the stapler guy would think of Carlos dancing naked at work!

Whoohoo! :hyper: A new thread! And it's made by a boy! :dance:

And a whopping 34 posts from me in the last thread :tsk:

And with that, I'm off to bed! :hug:

^ LOL! Since I've never worked in an office, I imagine that everyone's place of employment is like that show "The Office" or the movie "Office Space". :lol: at what the stapler guy would think of Carlos dancing naked at work!

I :lmao: Office Space. I once had a supervisor who regularly quoted Office Space in our office. "I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people!" :lol:

I thank God my place of employment is not like The Office! Talk about your dysfunctional (yet painfully funny) workplaces .... :huh:

Sorry, Z, but as you may notice, the local time here is half past one, in the night. I have to get up at 5.30 to get ready for school, and somewhere there in the meantime, I'm hoping that an assignment I haven't had the time to do will somehow magically appear on my laptop tomorrow when I turn it on to print out the other assignments that I prioritized (OMG I can not spell to save my life!) instead of the one I didn't do...

And as you all can see, I need sleep to make sense. Without sleep I'm really broken :(

So, night, for real :hug:

:uhoh: I now officially don't have all U2 releases.. .I don't have this dvd yet.. I really should pick it up tho since I've never seen the concert. I'm not planning to get the boxset remaster though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom