Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:hug: What a yucky day :sigh: Oh well, we got Each other and Pleba :heart:

Did anyone happen to watch Rock Star INXS tonight? I'm addicted to the show and need to know who got kicked off! I can't believe it isn't posted on their web site yet! :banghead:

SimGG got kicked off :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Joanne, blue crack is the downfall of students far and wide. :wink:

And don't I know it, VP. Damned good thing the Internet didn't exist when I was an undergrad, I say. Or I'd be uneducated. :giggle:

Russty. SG. :hug:

DG, that Dirty Day video ... :combust:
Chizip would be so proud of you for spreading the Dirty Day love.
How in the hell did I manage to totally miss Zoo TV?

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh yea...I saw LarryMullen's_POPAngel's Journal too...I want to get one too...but I don't have any money....but at least I know the place that I want to go to.

(also not sure about the type of U2 or other tattoo that I want to get)

My brother said he'd pay for my 1st tattoo as my 18th birthday present. :D But I'm not sure if the U2 suitcase will be my 1st or 2nd tattoo. :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: What a yucky day :sigh: Oh well, we got Each other and Pleba :heart:

Did anyone happen to watch Rock Star INXS tonight? I'm addicted to the show and need to know who got kicked off! I can't believe it isn't posted on their web site yet! :banghead:

Yep we do!!! Pleba and the girls always does me good. :sexywink:

Mucca I'm okay. Just munched my knee up a bit, but it should be fine in a few days. Thank God for small favors. :lol: :hug:

Well girls Mr. Cat just came home I'm gonna go talk to him for a few minutes. Be back in a bit. :heart:

Mucca said:

:hyper::hyper:

How many wallpapers have you made exactly? You've been making alot for the last couple of months!!

It looks like I have :
24 Group ones
7 Adam ones
6 Edge ones
10 Larry ones
and 31 Bono ones.

These are just the ones which I actually finished and liked enough to keep, of course :wink:

and anyone who tries to say I'm not a Bono girl in any way shape or form can just take a look at the count here :madspit: :wink:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

My brother said he'd pay for my 1st tattoo as my 18th birthday present. :D But I'm not sure if the U2 suitcase will be my 1st or 2nd tattoo. :hmm:

That's soo cool! :D

I don't know what I want...cause of the fact that I don't want anything small....It seems like a waste of my money to have a small tattoo and put it in a funny spot (Small of my back or ankle are funny spots for me)....I want it to be big enough for everyone to see it clearly.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's soo cool! :D

I don't know what I want...cause of the fact that I don't want anything small....It seems like a waste of my money to have a small tattoo and put it in a funny spot (Small of my back or ankle are funny spots for me)....I want it to be big enough for everyone to see it clearly.

Actually, those are where I want to get my tattoos. Well, 2 of them anyway.

jobob said:

And don't I know it, VP. Damned good thing the Internet didn't exist when I was an undergrad, I say. Or I'd be uneducated. :giggle:

Russty. SG. :hug:

DG, that Dirty Day video ... :combust:
Chizip would be so proud of you for spreading the Dirty Day love.
How in the hell did I manage to totally miss Zoo TV?

I also have Lemon from the same video, if anyone's interested. :)

Actually, the Dirty Day file originally came from Chizip. :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

It looks like I have :
26 Group ones
7 Adam ones
6 Edge ones
10 Larry ones
and 31 Bono ones.

These are just the ones which I actually finished and liked enough to keep, of course :wink:

and anyone who tries to say I'm not a Bono girl in any way shape or form can just take a look at the count here :madspit: :wink:

Only 7 Adam ones? :shame: But given I've probably got all of them saved, I can't complain :wink: *goes to check and make sure she hasn't missed any*

I'm d/l'ing 2 shows, one popmart show live in Denver, another one the ZooTV show from Dublin. I'll be more than happy to post the zip files for them if anyone wants em. :)

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm d/l'ing 2 shows, one popmart show live in Denver, another one the ZooTV show from Dublin. I'll be more than happy to post the zip files for them if anyone wants em. :)

:hyper: :hyper:

Someone posted 3 shows today in the setlist thread - one from the JT tour, and two from Zoo TV, and the links were used by the time I got to them. :sad: I don't have any JT era shows. :sigh:

Russty Cat said:

Yep we do!!! Pleba and the girls always does me good. :sexywink:

Mucca I'm okay. Just munched my knee up a bit, but it should be fine in a few days. Thank God for small favors. :lol: :hug:

Well girls Mr. Cat just came home I'm gonna go talk to him for a few minutes. Be back in a bit. :heart:

Glad it's nothing too serious :hug:

See you later :hug:

*checks, rightclick-saves three :adam: wallpapers she didn't have before* :drool:

**Now I have to decide whether I want to keep the one I just put up, or change it to that JT!Adam one.. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom