PLEBA girls party-mess with us and get beaten with a flip flop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can anyone help me determine about when this pic was taken? Like as in R&H era or AB, that sort of general timeline?
AllU24564.jpg

CeeCee said:

Aaahhh. I tend not to be able to come up with a title until I finish it. Have you tried naming indiviula chapters or it's it more cohesive than that?

And sometimes, like when I do RPG logs, I like to steal one particularly good line and use it for a title.

I've named individual chapters, which was pretty easy. Naming the whole freakin' thing is proving much harder. Maybe because I keep writing it in pieces, here and there.

I could steal one good line for the title, and I know that's a common literary device. But the "one good line" that immediately came to mind as I read your comment is one I want my readers to be surprised by at the end of the first chapter.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I have them all saved, but they're easy to find on the internet, just search for a lyrics site

Well, without knowing their songs I wouldn't know where to look for lyrics, is my point. Besides, it really doesn't work well with simething like arachaeology.

At least in my head.

FlyYourKite said:

That is my biggest pet peeve about school. Essay titles :madspit: :lol:

:laugh:

I've come up with some decent ones.
It depends on the teachers sense of humour...

I hate when you know the teacher won't like a joke.....so it has to be either blandly witty.or utterly boring.

Oh!
For A dumb bio group project this year...our topic was about Waste...anyway..our project was called..
"Waste (of time) Management"

:love:

:shifty:
And I do take credit..*beams*
:lol:

*the Managemnt part was tacked on so they wouldn't fail us. :lol:

jobob said:

I've named individual chapters, which was pretty easy. Naming the whole freakin' thing is proving much harder. Maybe because I keep writing it in pieces, here and there.

I could steal one good line for the title, and I know that's a common literary device. But the "one good line" that immediately came to mind as I read your comment is one I want my readers to be surprised by at the end of the first chapter.

Then perhaps you could post it in the Fan Fic forum and say you've got chapter titles but no working whole fic title?

Sad_Girl said:
Can anyone help me determine about when this pic was taken? Like as in R&H era or AB, that sort of general timeline?
AllU24564.jpg

:hmm: Judging from his face and hair, somewhere in between? Maybe closer to AB, since he's not wearing a cowboy hat?

Zooropa:

And I have no compass
And I have no map
And I have no reasons
No reasons to get back

And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what
And I don't know the limit
The limit of what we've got

Where the streets have no name.

The city's a flood, and our love turns to rust.
We're beaten and blown by the wind
Trampled in dust.
I'll show you a place
High on a desert plain
Where the streets have no name

MBS said:

I hate when you know the teacher won't like a joke.....so it has to be either blandly witty.or utterly boring.

Oh!
For A dumb bio group project this year...our topic was about Waste...anyway..our project was called..

:lmao: I would have guessed that was your idea Bri, you witty one, you :love: :lol:

MBS said:

Oh!

Awesome, Bri! :applaud: Yes, most academic project titles are soooo laaaammme. When writing my library school papers, PowerPoint presentations, and speeches (believe me I had to do plenty of 'em -- and I have just one more to do) I always tried to write decent paper titles. Keeping the prof in mind of course.

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: I would have guessed that was your idea Bri, you witty one, you :love: :lol:
:hug:
I feel witty, oh so witty, I feel witty, and pretty and gay!

*snort* It just has Bri written all over it eh? :lol:

At first we were going to do somethihing referenceing the Smoggies ( :giggle: )...but then I was hit by inspiration..:lol:......and it hurt.....but my freinds insist it wasn't them.....:eyebrow:...so I guess it was the inspiration...

:wink:

Last edited:
MBS said:

I feel witty, oh so witty, I feel witty, and pretty and gay!

*snort* It just has Bri written all over it eh? :lol:

At first we were going to do somethihing referenceing the Smoggies ( :giggle: )...but then I was hit by inspiration..:lol:

Smoggies!!!! :love: *tear*

:yes: It does have Bri written all over it. And that's a good thing :wink:

Did I tell you I'm starting a Buffy marathon Bri? I am so excited. And I wish you and VP were here to enjoy it with me. :sad:

FlyYourKite said:

Smoggies!!!! :love: *tear*

:yes: It does have Bri written all over it. And that's a good thing :wink:

Did I tell you I'm starting a Buffy marathon Bri? I am so excited. And I wish you and VP were here to enjoy it with me. :sad:

Why thank you :D

You did!:happy:
But at like..7 seasons......with like..20 1hr episodes...........that's alot of tv!! :crazy: :lol:

It'd be such fun to watch it together!

MBS said:

Why thank you :D

You did!:happy:
But at like..7 seasons......with like..20 1hr episodes...........that's alot of tv!! :crazy: :lol:

It'd be such fun to watch it together!

:lol: Oh yeah I know...I'm not going to watch them one after the other or else my eyes would fall out :laugh: Just whenever I get the chance to watch a few. Plus I'm trying to convert my friend.

Sad_Girl said:
Zooropa:

And I have no compass
And I have no map
And I have no reasons
No reasons to get back

And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what
And I don't know the limit
The limit of what we've got

The city's a flood, and our love turns to rust.
We're beaten and blown by the wind
Trampled in dust.
I'll show you a place
High on a desert plain

Show off. :p :hug: Thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind once I get further in.

FlyYourKite said:

<jobob perks up> Buffy marathon?!? Now that's one show I always liked but never watched enough of.

Giles. :drool: Sexiest. Male. Librarian. Ever. :drool:

Willow. The perfect sidekick. I was bummed when she and Tara broke up. I thought they were a good couple.

Spike. Sure he was an evil vamp. But damn he was handsome. And witty. And when he and Buffy .... :combust:

"Once More With Feeling." "Hush." The episode where Mrs. Summers died. Great, great, great stuff.

<jobob now completes her Buffy appreciation post and returns you to PLEBA Partying>

jobob said:

<jobob perks up> Buffy marathon?!? Now that's one show I always liked but never watched enough of.

Giles. :drool: Sexiest. Male. Librarian. Ever. :drool:

Willow. The perfect sidekick. I was bummed when she and Tara broke up. I thought they were a good couple.

Spike. Sure he was an evil vamp. But damn he was handsome. And witty. And when he and Buffy .... :combust:

"Once More With Feeling." "Hush." The episode where Mrs. Summers died. Great, great, great stuff.

<jobob now completes her Buffy appreciation post and returns you to PLEBA Partying>

Another one!! Yay jobob! :happy: Hush was such a creepy/well-done episode. Everything about that show is amazing.

Here's Vertigo from Boston 2. Walk This Way is snippeted at the end. I think he snippets it at the beginning, not sure.

http://s16.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=19X8V2LULA95G1QRP8E0O6JTH3

I took awhile because my mother had a nasty fall down the stairs. :| She's OK, but I just want to be with her for a little bit, to calm her down, make sure nothing's broken or sprained or anything. I might be back later, and I'll upload Elevation either then or tomorrow.

Talk to you all later! :wave: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Oh yeah I know...I'm not going to watch them one after the other or else my eyes would fall out :laugh: Just whenever I get the chance to watch a few. Plus I'm trying to convert my friend.

No kidding! :lol:
You'd get like..tv radation..you'd be cooked or somthing :lol:

Altho, I suppose it's no worse than hours on the blue crack.....:ohmy:

Thank you DG! :hug:
Later!
Hope your mom's ok. :)

daygloeyes2 said:
Here's Vertigo from Boston 2. Walk This Way is snippeted at the end. I think he snippets it at the beginning, not sure.

http://s16.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=19X8V2LULA95G1QRP8E0O6JTH3

I took awhile because my mother had a nasty fall down the stairs. :| She's OK, but I just want to be with her for a little bit, to calm her down, make sure nothing's broken or sprained or anything. I might be back later, and I'll upload Elevation either then or tomorrow.

Talk to you all later! :wave: :hug:

Oh no! :hug: Hope she's ok! Take good care of her sweetie :heart:

Back
Top Bottom