Pleba Girls Party...Innocence just aint what it used to be...don't hold back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
:angel:

:evil:

Imagine him telling you what to do....or watching him...
... jus imagine him....hovering over you..watching you intently...not touchin...instead telling you what to do...making you beg.......him wanting you so bad but not giving in...
And then when you're close...begging for him....He grabs you're wrists...pins you down so you can't move....licks a trail up your stomach...
...feelin him pressed up against you..sweet torture...knowing he wants you...that he's holding back...he'd have slight sheen of sweat...his eyes dark and intense...he'd kiss you, hot, hard...rough.....

Last edited:
Noo...the one I created at around the same time as the one you created yesterday...my Pleban Girl (lotion) Party...We Got Bono Covered...Really Covered one.

Sicy decided to use yours and we could use mine when yours was up.

But being the impaient people you are...you wanted to create an orginal thread.

~BrightestStar~ said:
:angel:

... jus imagine him....hovering over you..watching you intently...not touchin...instead telling you what to do...making you beg.......him wanting you so bad but not giving in...
And then when you're close...begging for him....He grabs you're wrists...pins you down so you can't move....licks a trail up your stomach...
...feelin him pressed up against you..sweet torture...knowing he wants you...that he's holding back...he'd have slight sheen of sweat...his eyes dark and intense...he'd kiss you, hot, hard...rough.....

some one please remind me how to breathe!!!

Weldy, we're not impatient, we're trying to be considerate of the mods. They don't like the threads to go past 500, and we put it way over that as it was. We couldn't wait any longer.

VintagePunk said:
Weldy, we're not impatient, we're trying to be considerate of the mods. They don't like the threads to go past 500, and we put it way over that as it was. We couldn't wait any longer.

I know about the mods...but you guys didn't want to wait for Sicy to come with my thread title from yesterday...at this rate we may never use it!

~BrightestStar~ said:

...then....with a devislish smirk.....he would move away.....and you would beg....until he tasted you.

:shifty:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pleba Girls Party...Innocence just aint what it used to be...don't hold b

~BrightestStar~ said:

I *love* my rather vivid imagination...don't you?

:combust: :drool: :combust:

Um, I think that's fairly obvious, isn't it?? :laugh:

*fanning self for the 40th time*

:combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom