Pleba girls party: hotlinker siberia...we know were bad...spank us....we like it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeldO...about the hotlinking, I just don't want to lose access to my Photobucket account. I live and die by that website, since once I upload a picture I usually delete it from my hard drive.

But we're cool. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
Well I normally don't call it prom, we called it grad, but most people recognize prom better.
Basically, in your last year of high school, they hold a big formal party for all the grads, usually held at a hall with dinner and a dance, and people like to get decked out..so tuxs, and dresses.
Good fun.

I :heart: my dress....
It was purple-blue...strapless...and laced up at the back, corset style..and it was poofy..*sigh*..I felt so pretty...

Cool...mine wasn't poofy. I loved my prom! It was a ballroom styled prom...and afterwords...I went to an afterprom cruise! Oh...the Chicago coastline is really beauitful at night with all the lights on!

miss becky said:
U2MaNaIcWeldO...about the hotlinking, I just don't want to lose access to my Photobucket account. I live and die by that website, since once I upload a picture I usually delete it from my hard drive.

But we're cool. :hug:

Whatever...I'm an idiot when it comes to using Photobucket properly...so I'm sorry if I was hotlinking your piccies!

I do know about your proms! I think i meant that it's not something i've directly had experience of, but i am aware of it happening as i've seen it loads in films, etc!

We have stuff like that here at graduations, only after Uni that is!

Nope, i had nothing like that at my secondary school (our equivalent of High School, i'd say!) when i left :( My school was rubbish, i'm afraid to say! Nothing like that for us. You are so lucky to get stuff like that! :yes:

susanp6 said:
I do know about your proms! I think i meant that it's not something i've directly had experience of, but i am aware of it happening as i've seen it loads in films, etc!

We have stuff like that here at graduations, only after Uni that is!

Nope, i had nothing like that at my secondary school (our equivalent of High School, i'd say!) when i left :( My school was rubbish, i'm afraid to say! Nothing like that for us. You are so lucky to get stuff like that! :yes:

Oh...ok then...well I wished you could experience a prom! It was really a grand experience! Like going to a U2 concert.

It's such a world away for me, believe me! :huh:

If only i could go to TO! - dreaming now! - :sigh:

Because it's nice to stare at...
Bite.gif

Hi Jules! :wave:

Billions of pages! :lol: probably true!

Unfortunately, i am going to bed soon :yawn:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yes..I used it. As sort of a lame joke...I sometimes like to use it...even though I'm an American!

Heh heh... I'm American too, although I live a few hundred miles north west of Toronto. I have as many Canadian coins in my pocket as I do US. :slant:

I've got to make up a t-shirt that says 'Bite me, Bono' before I see them this fall. I think I read a discussion in one of these old threads about making one of those up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom