Pleba Girls Party - Havin' fun with Bono in a bunny suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Oh yes! :rockon:
My first one is on Friday 13th :lol: How about you? Have a good exam schedule?

Other than studying, I'm doing okay. I met a boy a few weeks back on St. Paddy's day. I went to a formal with him the week after as his date and he ended up being my first kiss :heart:.....it's too bad he goes to school in NY. So it's been hard to not get distracted and study.

Dis!!! :hyper::heart:
How are you and mini-Dis doing?

mucca!!:hyper: awww your first kiss:heart: I remember mine...:lmao:*awkward*

Mini dis will NOT come out:angry: but we are doing good! Had some pretty strong cramps and contractions that made me think "this is it" but no..he's just playing games.

Dismantled said:

mucca!!:hyper: awww your first kiss:heart: I remember mine...:lmao:*awkward*

Mini dis will NOT come out:angry: but we are doing good! Had some pretty strong cramps and contractions that made me think "this is it" but no..he's just playing games.

:lmao: Mine was pretty sloppy.....:huh:

Look at him, not even out of the womb and he's already learned how to tease women. :wink:

:uhoh: 36 days till my exams start.....

:angry: why do them bastards have a timer like that on their site???? it seemed so far away when thinking of it :scream: but 36 days is NOT far away!

~BrightestStar~ said:

DISSY!!! LEIK OMG ITS LEIK YOU!!! OMG!!!!111!!!!

:angry:

it seems like its been forever since I last saw you come.....here

LEIK OMG!!!!:hyper: WAZ UP?! LOL!!!!

:angry::angry:

I don't remember the last time we came...together......here.

Mucca said:

:lmao: Mine was pretty sloppy.....:huh:

Look at him, not even out of the womb and he's already learned how to tease women. :wink:

mine was too:huh: and it was during the movie "Natural Born Killers":huh: ..soooo romantic:lmao:

I know...he's going to be trouble:tsk: I can tell.

Galeongirl said:
:uhoh: 36 days till my exams start.....

:angry: why do them bastards have a timer like that on their site???? it seemed so far away when thinking of it :scream: but 36 days is NOT far away!

When do your exams finish?

Galeongirl said:

err... damn I checked this afternoon and can't remember anymore :lmao: I think may..... 29th

and when do yours end?

:lol: That's awhile away.
I'm done by Apr. 26th :D

Dismantled said:

mine was too:huh: and it was during the movie "Natural Born Killers":huh: ..soooo romantic:lmao:

I know...he's going to be trouble:tsk: I can tell.

:lmao:

A mini Bono in the making....:lol:

Mucca said:

Oh yes! :rockon:
My first one is on Friday 13th :lol: How about you? Have a good exam schedule?

Other than studying, I'm doing okay. I met a boy a few weeks back on St. Paddy's day. I went to a formal with him the week after as his date and he ended up being my first kiss :heart:.....it's too bad he goes to school in NY. So it's been hard to not get distracted and study.

Dis!!! :hyper::heart:
How are you and mini-Dis doing?

Friday the 13, well hot damn, if that wasn't a good sign, I don't know what is! :happy:

Muy first is tomorrow morning. :yikes:

My exam schedule is..alright I suppose. Just the one this week, and then 3 next week (M, W, F), with a take home exam due on the wednesday.
Ugh, I think they just like to keep my busy and stressed. :angry:

Awww! I remember you talking about him! :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :lmao:

LOL!?!?!11 WEE R LEIK SOOOO FUNNY!

It's been too long. I know that much. We really must try to do it more often :flirt:

LEIK OMG!!

I sure do miss doing it:flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Friday the 13, well hot damn, if that wasn't a good sign, I don't know what is! :happy:

Muy first is tomorrow morning. :yikes:

My exam schedule is..alright I suppose. Just the one this week, and then 3 next week (M, W, F), with a take home exam due on the wednesday.
Ugh, I think they just like to keep my busy and stressed. :angry:

Awww! I remember you talking about him! :cute:

Good luck on your exam!! :up:
That's still a pretty compact schedule but at least you'll be done in 2 weeks.

Yea....I dont' know what's the deal between us though, which kind of sucks cause it'd be nice if there was something.

Back
Top Bottom