Pleba Girls Party: Ewe know ewe want them... baaa-d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

It's ok :hug :

Is it the wallpaper on your phone :shifty :

No Bono is :tongue:

could you imagine

Dave: Jem why am i the wallpaper on your phone :confused:

Me: :uhoh: how did that get there :reject: :eek:

:lmao:

i know its so quiet :sad:

ok im off to bed girls *hug*

nighty night, sweet bono/adam dreams

wild:clone:love *hug*

Jem
x

Last edited:
Is anyone still around? :sad:

I'm having a sad day. I need some Pleba girl love. :heart: Keep me from calling my mother and whining! Please! :wink:

Wild! :hug: You always do! :sexywink: :cute: :kiss:

How are you feeling? I've been hoping to catch you to tell you my friend had bells palsy about 10 years ago and she is doing just fine now. :heart:

:lmao: BP just makes it seem so much better. :wink: I'm glad its not bother you to much, but we seriously have to do something about that damn arm! Bono needs to make it better. :wink:

Hi Drea :wave: :hug:

About an hour ago I found out that someone was considering making an offer on our house. I feel like I'm gonna be sick not knowing. I hate getting my hopes up, cuz if they don't its just more waiting. Living on this damn rollercoaster of emotions its starting to drive me crazy.

:hmm: I sure if he lay his hands on me i'd heal quicker :shifty: Where else do i hurt :giggle:

I hate it when that happens. We needed to move so badly and i had a feeling this couple liked it. But i had to wait two hours before i got a call. It feltlike two days...

It must be hard but i believe things happen for a reason. If i win the lotto tomorrow night i'll come and buy it from you :hug:

:lol: Russty...I'll post a pic. I want it shorter now!! :uhoh: :laugh:

Wild :flirt: How are you doing?? :heart:

Russty :hug: How are you? I read about the house, it'll all turn out in the end :heart: Good luck on this potential offer! :wink:

WildHoney said:
:hmm: I sure if he lay his hands on me i'd heal quicker :shifty: Where else do i hurt :giggle:

I hate it when that happens. We needed to move so badly and i had a feeling this couple liked it. But i had to wait two hours before i got a call. It feltlike two days...

It must be hard but i believe things happen for a reason. If i win the lotto tomorrow night i'll come and buy it from you :hug:

I will be calling you tomorrow when you win big! :wink:

I agree that things do happen for a reason. I've just been so tired lately my chronic fatigue is kicking my ass, so I think things are just getting to me more lately. I plan on giving Mr. Cat a big hug when he gets home. Sometimes just a hug from him helps. :heart:

:reject: :lol:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
:lol: Russty...I'll post a pic. I want it shorter now!! :uhoh :laugh

Wild :flirt How are you doing?? :heart:

Russty :hug How are you? I read about the house, it'll all turn out in the end :heart Good luck on this potential offer! :wink

Ooooo now your in trouble! :lol: I'm actually trying to grow mine out a bit now so I can have dread locks. :giggle:

I'm doing okay. Trying really hard not to take a nap. I was in bed at 8:30pm last night and slept all night, but I'm so tired today I just want to sleep. I hate when I'm like this so I try to just push thru the day and go to bed early. I'm thankful though at least my leg pain isn't to bad today. Its like Russian Roulette lately with what is gonna be bothering me. :lol: But I figure it could always be worse. Knock on wood. And I'm listening to ATYCLB, it always makes me smile. :heart: :love:

It looks so good! You have such pretty hair! I'm so jealous! :heart: Last time I had hair that long I was about your age. :lol: Mine wasn't as pretty though.

Russty Cat said:

Ooooo now your in trouble! :lol: I'm actually trying to grow mine out a bit now so I can have dread locks. :giggle:

I'm doing okay. Trying really hard not to take a nap. I was in bed at 8:30pm last night and slept all night, but I'm so tired today I just want to sleep. I hate when I'm like this so I try to just push thru the day and go to bed early. I'm thankful though at least my leg pain isn't to bad today. Its like Russian Roulette lately with what is gonna be bothering me. :lol : But I figure it could always be worse. Knock on wood. And I'm listening to ATYCLB, it always makes me smile. : heart: :love :

:lol: I only want to cut a bit more off :wink:

:hug: Don't you sometimes find that the more you sleep, the more tired you are? :huh: :lol:

ATYCLB :heart:

Hi everyone! :hug: :heart:

Thank you all so much for your thoughtful PM's and e-mails. It is truly appreciated. I'll write replies when I'm not feeling like I got hit by a truck after a twelve hour shift. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom