Pleba Girls Party: A love-lance? Mm Goodness, McGuinness...thats a record!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
bonomcguinness.jpg

:combust:...vending machines.....:drool:

:lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
:lmao: :lmao: Poor Paul!!

In all seriousness though, I'm sure he's a great guy...look what he's done for our boys since '78? '79?

:bow: :bow: *Raises a Guinness and gets a bag of vending machine chips in Paul's honour*

VintagePunk said:
:lmao: :lmao: Poor Paul!!

In all seriousness though, I'm sure he's a great guy...look what he's done for our boys since '78? '79?

:bow: :bow: *Raises a Guinness and gets a bag of vending machine chips in Paul's honour*

*sobers*
*raises Guinness without giggling*
Cheers Paul, for being a great guy, as I know and have read you are. Thanks for all you've done for the boys. Luv ya sugar.

Oh...and you're one sexy beast......gimme some chips..oh yeah...just like that...

:lmao:

I tried. :D

Paul :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*sobers*
Cheers Paul, for being a great guy, as I know and have read you are. Thanks for all you've done for the boys. Luv ya sugar.

Oh...and you're one sexy beast......gimme some chips..oh yeah...just like that...

Which Paul are you hugging? :wink:

You guys are horrible! Just horrible! :|

Do you think we could rub Pauls belly, like Buddha and get good Bono Karma? :wink:

He's definitely been a great friend to them, and they certainly credit him with much of their success. We're making fun of ourselves, as much or more than we are of him. The way we get :drool: ing over the guys and all

~BrightestStar~ said:

*sobers*

It was a valient attempt!! :lmao:

I'm just goofy tonight. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
He's definitely been a great friend to them, and they certainly credit him with much of their success. We're making fun of ourselves, as much or more than we are of him. The way we get :drool: ing over the guys and all

:yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug: :yes:

In all honestly...three cheers For McGuinness!! :heart:

*goes back to hugging Paul*
:shifty:
(the sexy one)
:wink:

"My name is Paul, but I call myself Bono."

:combust: :combust:

The only thing that could have possibly made that statement hotter was if he had said the word "fuck" somewhere in there.

:drool:

But :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

This is very true! :yes: I have a feeling Paul McG would get a laugh at us and could dish out just as good as we can. :laugh: I can hear him now doing a fake female voice "Ohhhh, Bonnnoo!" :lol:

He could have said "My name is Paul, but fuck I call myself Bono", but then VPs head might explode. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

This is very true! :yes: I have a feeling Paul McG would get a laugh at us and could dish out just as good as we can. :laugh: I can hear him now doing a fake female voice "Ohhhh, Bonnnoo!" :lol:

:laugh:
You're proabably right! :lol:

I'm sure he would be proud to know he's been imortilized in a Bri cap..an honour bestowed upon only a few..Bono, him, and Edge...:laugh:

Potatoe chip anyone? :wink:

Really DG?
I tried once before and it didn't change..why this time? :scratch:

Russty Cat said:
He could have said "My name is Paul, but fuck I call myself Bono", but then VPs head might explode. :laugh:

Like this: :combust:

Not exactly an explosion, but the closest I have. :lol:

Except he was saying to children, so I feel kinda evil for suggesting it. :reject:

But what the hell, it's my fantasy, right? :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom