pigeon-toed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

britishbabe

Babyface
Hi I'm new to theis forum.

I have noticed in many video fottage of Bono, that one foot tuns slightly inwards. Is it just me, or is he pigeon-toed? I would like to know because I am also pigeon-toed.

Thanks

pigeon.jpg

Shine * Like* Stars* said:
Why do ppl have to 'sign up' just to say something rude?

ok, i'm not sure if you mean that i'm being rude or if you are referring to britishbabe.

if this was in reference to me, the picture of the pigeon was to evoke laughter. i think it's funny. this thread had 0 replies after a long time of being here, and i hate threads with 0 replies.

i don't find what britishbabe said rude. it was simply an observance. i think pondering whether bono has scoliosis or not is far more rude...this is minor compared to what has been said in here. perhaps next time you feel that someone is being rude, rather than being mean back, explain to them why you feel it is rude.

I did not mean the pidgeon pic I took that as a joke at the ridiculousness of this thread.

Why I think it's rude:

Because it's a rude question, and I don't understand why someone would come here, announce themself as "hi I'm new" and then make an insulting comment about a band member. I can't believe anyone would start off that way so it makes me think it's a PLEBA girl who doesn't have the nerve to ask it under her more well known screen name and that's rude. Either scenario is rude IMO.

Was "Chelsy" not "just curious" too and you girls tore the holy hell out of her. I think this person is being just as rude. But I could be wrong. Time will tell. I should've just let the thread drop, it's what is deserves.

Shine * Like* Stars* said:
Was "Chelsy" not "just curious" too and you girls tore the holy hell out of her. I think this person is being just as rude. But I could be wrong. Time will tell. I should've just let the thread drop, it's what is deserves.

Chelsy...:madspit: Bad, bad, bad...

I didn't think too much of it at first, but it is slightly odd that this is the only post by this person...

wertsie said:

Chelsy...:madspit: Bad, bad, bad...

I didn't think too much of it at first, but it is slightly odd that this is the only post by this person...

Like I said, time will tell. At least Chelsy kept posting (though what posts they were!) Most of them just say something rude and disappear. I just don't l ike to see that kind of thing. This has already gotten more attention than it deserves. It's probably what the person was after. If this is someone's idea of a joke it isn't funny.

Last edited:
methinks she was looking for either a picture frenzy or a fight.......either way, bad approach.......

Yes, my first impression of this thread was that it was started by someone who registered just to start trouble. BUT, its hardly worth the controversy it seems to be causing. Lets just let the thread die and not fight each over it. If britishbabe was serious, she'll come back...if she was making trouble, hopefully we won't hear from her again.

Don't give the troublemakers what they want :no:

(I know I am guilty as everyone else in this regard but I'm trying to turn over a new leaf) :mac:

Lemonboy said:
I just find it funny that she said "video FOOTage of Bono being pigeon-toed"

:lol:

Yay! Just what this thread needed... a little :lemon:boy humor to lighten things up!!!:lol: :laugh:

*puts on her mother apron* Don't MAKE me come over there!!! :mad:

Okay, CONTROVERSY ASIDE girls, I have wondered and noticed this very same thing about EDGE....I think he IS very slightly pigeon toed. You can def. see it in some of the older vids.

I noticed this because my dad is as well....which is kinda funny, cos the rest of our fambly all walk like ducks.... :) *quack*:)

LMAO Lilly, that was funny, at least I thought so. Love the Oscar the Grouch avatar, too cute!

I've never really noticed the foot thing on either Bono or Edge, but that's interesting that people have brought that up. I personally, have never noticed, I'm not that perceptive LOL

Last edited:
I am not being rude. I happened to watch the Sydney ZooTV concert, and I think it is during Bullet where Bono walks down a ramp. It really looks like Bono turns one foot in as he walks down the ramp.

And for the fans who think I am being rude...Newsflash.....Bono is not perfect and if I have a question. I will ask it.

So there...

Gotta go, exam study now

Love BB

ps. being pigeon-toed makes your hips swing and guys love it

Back
Top Bottom