picture sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, and once again, thank you mistyrose! :up: :hug: Please come here more and post some of those pics!

Is it wrong of me to still lament the password problem with Retna? SIgh, that was such a great site! And the watermarks as they were were on the bottom or side of the pics, easy to get off.

U2Kitten, you are so sweet. I'm back. :)

I've posted in several threads. And I'll post a pic just for you:

young-vi.jpg

mistyrose said:
Is it wrong of me to still lament the password problem with Retna? SIgh, that was such a great site! And the watermarks as they were were on the bottom or side of the pics, easy to get off.

]

I still think about Retna:( that was a damn good site. If only there was a way to get a password:scream: I regret not saving all the great U2 pictures the site had.

mistyrose said:

Yeah a lot of sites suddenly disappear, or start denying access with no warning, or stop letting you enlarge from thumbnails without warning :grumpy: So when we find a good site we need to save them right away like there is no tommorrow because there might not be. Ride the gravy train till it runs dry! :up: A lot of the pics I have are from now defunct websites and I'm glad I saved them.

U2Kitten, you are so sweet. I'm back. :)

I've posted in several threads. And I'll post a pic just for you:

young-vi.jpg

Aww thanks :hug: I finally got my premium membership at fotki so now the pics will post here again! :happy: Thanks again for telling me about it, it was the answer to my problem and I'm so happy with it! :up: It was well worth $30 a year to get unlimited storage and the right to post on message boards! Now come back for leather day tommorrow if you can! :wave:

If anybody needs to post a pic from my page it's okay! :wave:

SpanishEyes21 said:

I still think about Retna:( that was a damn good site. If only there was a way to get a password:scream: I regret not saving all the great U2 pictures the site had.

I miss Retna too :sad:

Maybe we can start a "RIP Retna" thread and post any pics from Retna that we saved, so if people didn't save them the first time, they have another chance. :)

Okay :)

I have better news first, SpanishEyes21 found a new site! :hyper:

http://www.redcarpetpictures.com/?choose=home

she noticed on a Colin Farrell message board that they had zumapress pictures on it, so she asked me about the zuma site :)

zuma requires a password, but this is an affiliate site at the bottom of the page that doesn't (it does have a watermark though)

300_9177.jpg

the pics aren't huge, but it's a new site :hyper:

kellyahern said:

What did you type for a search? It doesn't give me any results for bono or u2 :(

If you go to "Rock and Pop" ( or soemthing to that efect) there is a tiny U2 pic. So you click there and it shows you a few live pictures. But nothing that we havent seen before :huh:

SpanishEyes21 said:
Niamh I need your help. Is there any way you can figure out what site this picture came from?
http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v19/klementine/col/col30.jpg

Kelly and I searched and searched but we couldn't figure it out. Im sure that it will probably be impossible.:(

Mmmmhhh...It's gonna be hard...but i will give it a go...:D

I will let you know if i find a solution to this

Back
Top Bottom