PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the dude's pretty good-looking!
But I like "Jacob" ...... thinking of a different haircut and mayybe a goatee??? :hmm::lol:

I tend to go for the darker skinned/hair/eyed kind of guys. :drool:

I ALSO have to go back to read/ find link for the woman who blogging about watching Season 6 without ever seeing the previous seasons!
I read the first 2 or 3..........
:lol::lol::lol:

Never fear - I subscribe to his blog, so I always have the link handy in my google reader. Here's the link: The Final Season of LOST as Seen by Someone Who Has Never Seen LOST

I tend to go for the darker skinned/hair/eyed kind of guys. :drool:

Oh i LIKES them veddy, veddy much, too!:drool:
For me really also depends on the individuals actual facial structure, and general psychological demeanor as well: as in guy who is cruel and really arrogant tends to show up in the face and, and I don't like those types -- it turns them ugly.

I also love men with dark haired and light eyes - blue OR green!

Never fear - I subscribe to his blog, so I always have the link handy in my google reader. Here's the link: The Final Season of LOST as Seen by Someone Who Has Never Seen LOST

ooooo cool, thanks!!!!:hyper::lol:

:wave::wave::heart:
take care everyone!

i won't be here tomorrow as my sis is taking the day off so we can be together for the (day beofre) 2 yearranniversity of our mom's passing :(
We couldn't do this last year b/c of our friend who was then battling cancer ( it was a few days before her surgery).

It's going to be a beautiful day weatyher-wise here.:hyper::hyper::drool::drool:
and we have a lot of fun plans /things to do. I'm sure there'll be a bit o weeping on my part at least, but mostly we'll hang out and have a gooood ime!

:beer: A toast to my beloved:heart:Mom:heart:.

AND THANKS again thora!

I just printed out her blogging for EP 14 & ? 13 :lol:

:cute: I haven't been here in 6 months :reject:
I'm glad *somebody* remembers me! :hug:

:hug: How could I forget you? How have you been the past ages?

And Drea, Bono's had back problems for years too... in Munich last tour on vertigo he had to get a dozen of shots in his back before he could get onstage. I thought that was pretty bad!

I'm here for a little bit! :D I'm leaving for the long weekend in about an hour. :drool:

I'm not panicking, since I don't have huge travel plans hanging in the balance. Thinking of those of you who do, though. :hug: That's gotta be tough.

I was packing my bag for sports and my bass, as I promised my teacher I'd bring it with me as soon as the weather's good again.

I so hope that Bono will be ok soon. Even if they have to let go of the first, if not both legs now. His health is more important than touring.

Well, now I have to do something spectacular for Bono's. I must. Something wickedly cool, but I still don't know what. I might choose a different picture though.

BonoBlaze.jpg

I can crop him out of this one easy. :hmm:

I'm not upset by the tour being postponed. Bono's health is what matters most. In fact, I'm a little relieved. I've got some more time to get ready for it. I was freaking out hard last night. Had a massive panic attack. Almost sold my ticket.

Back
Top Bottom