PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe they'll make the announcement at 8am Dublin time (2 am our time)? *hopes*

Bri: rescheduling in a lot of the US cities (and Toronto) would have to work around the baseball season, and in Toronto and Edmonton's case the CFL season as well. I just want to know one way or the other :sad:

Though I'm going to Montreal anyway - the friends I'm going with are all for making it a girls' weekend if the shows are cancelled :love:

Sorry I haven't been about, have been trying to get as much vitamin D from the sun as possible while it lasts. :lmao:

Sunshine. :love:

Poor Bono. :sad::heart: I need to get my back sorted, I don't wanna end up having to have surgery like him if its something that can get worse. :ohmy::|

Yesterday found out my cousin who I was going to see 1st weekend of June in London had a last minute offer to go to Brazil with work, the trip falls during that weekend. :|:lol: Its a great opportunity for her so told her to go for it ( and send me postcard :shifty: ) was soo looking forward to going to London though. :( We are gonna reschedule for another weekend over the summer and will just have to make it extra awesome. :love:

Drea :hi5: for going to Montreal anyway. DG and myself are going to do Athens anyway if this affects Euro dates ( as it won't cost that much to do it and not often she will have chance to go there either ; ) ).

hi jem, wild! :hug:S

i was so shocked yesterday, it wasn't till ( because I dojn't have my CD changer still set up yet :reject: ) it was only this afternoon on a R&R station NYD day came on ...that's when I started blubbering.

but I'm ok, now, just hopinmg for a full recovery for B. :)

i know it could be problermastic for eveeryone already having put there traveling money out... just don't want him to push himself.... and get injured further.

we hope for the best!

message to VP.... why ISn't Jacob there, where is he huh?!!! :D

Bri, someone replied to my thread for a Toronto GA for you! :hyper: If the dates are on, I'll buy it for you for sure. Should the dates be postponed, would you want me to buy the ticket anyway so you'd have it for the re-scheduled date?

If the Brits still go ahead with their trip to Toronto and Chicago, definetly count me in. :heart:

I wanna go to Chicago.

There is absolutely no way in hell I'll be able to go without some manner of divine intervention.

But I wanna go to Chicago.

Is there any news yet? :crack: Have been gone all weekend so been unable to catch up. This is driving me insane? What's happened to the B-man? How did the operation go? What does this mean for the tour?

Delayed news = bad news. The doctors didn't even come out and brag about the operation. No one's said a word. And McG said he'd make another announcement today. Well, today's almost over in Ireland and Germany. And it's past noon in New York, so...I don't know. I just want to know that he's alive. You know, that'd be nice. "We're not sure what we're doing about the tour, but Bono didn't stop breathing and die on the operating table under the anaesthesia. Thought you'd like to know." Something, McG. Work with us here.

Back
Top Bottom