PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Internet,
I know you save everything forever and all that, but please never let my real future children discover this thread and know that this is how I once spent my time.
:heart:, MTE.

Would this work?
wrccn6.jpg

Those pics! :lol:

Pity though - that's a damn good pic of Larry... and it's the October pic in my U2 calendar :wink: (Each of the boys has their birthday month and one other, and the other four months are the four of them together - I went from the OMGGUH :drool: pic of Adam from the SPIN shoot last year as September to that pic of Larry for October :wink:)

Omg, those baby pics.... :lmao:

Please explain why the most normal looking kid the the BEdge one!!!!:huh:

Rebel, thanks for that pic of Bono....I may just go back to bed now!:shifty:

Thank you for the gorgeous pictures that make me forget the creepy babies! :drool: The word narple cracks me up. :lol:

Woke up to an email from the friend, and she is coming to the hockey practice after all. She did have a very valid excuse for being MIA, so all is forgiven.

I have about a half hour before I have to leave for my run. This morning is very grey and overcast so far, which is perfect running weather. I'm just crossing my fingers the rain holds off until the event is over. :)

Have a great race, Thora. I just got back from my run and it's hot as hell here. I envy you your clouds. I'll be sending positive vibes your way, that the race is fun and rain-free. :hug: :cheer:

a) Which song was it during which Bono moaned "Oh The Edge"?
b) Has anyone found audio/video of this?
c) If there is audio/video, can someone send me a link, plz? :pray:

Back
Top Bottom