PGP: Waiting for U2 to Blow Out the Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New Bono pics from DC

:sexywink:

bonoridepeace3-15-2011subwayCapitolbetweenmeetingsDemocraticRepublicansenatorstoadvocateforpreservingfederalaidforAfricaonbehalfofONE.jpg

bonoride3-15-2011subwayCapitolbetweenmeetingsDemocraticRepublicansenatorstoadvocateforpreservingfederalaidforAfricaonbehalfofONE.jpg

Quick! Someone tell the NYT they can update their stalker sheet for March 15th! And then scold him for not being in New York, working on Spiderman!

PS:

HAI, BONO! :cute:

Darn straight! : madwife : We don't let folks treat our Zu like that.

: lol : : tongue :

I park under a gum tree every day at home, and the stupid thing keeps dropping leaves and crud on my car (not to mention the resident possums pooing on it), so I suppose I should take my revenge and pick some of its leaves for my own benefit. *L* They're probably not the best variety for steaming, though... might be easier to get some eucalyptus oil in a bottle. :giggle:
Damn straight, we don't!!!

ooh didn't know there were various types that would
be better for steaming than not!

Lol! I keep forgetting you call them "gum" trees !
On the infrequent occasions that I get a sinus infection, I get the Halls mentho-lyptus; the super eucalyptus type and toss those in a pot'o H2O myself! :yes:

Well annoy the possums a bit, and then "Get thee to an Apothecary!" :hug:sss

See, I can quote "Da Bard", tooeth! :D

Feel real better real soon, sweetie!

OMG I had so much fun today! I had a great time teaching the kids to look at the language from an actor's point of view then I got a couple of them to get up and move around with it a little. One of my intermediate actors is in the class so she and I did the "get thee to a nunnery" scene and it was AWESOME! So I went after school to talk to the teacher to see what he thought of my lesson and he said it was great and the kids loved it and they're all excited to come back to class on Wednesday and act out the next scene!!!!!!!!! :heart: : hyper : : heart : : hyper : : heart :
:hyper::applaud:
VERY Happy to hear you all had such a good lesson/session AND SOOO good you get a return appearance! Yay! BIG :hug:sss

Turns out my throat infection left my immune system wide open for other germs. Now I got bronchitis. : grumpy : Going on pennicillin for a week and it should be better. Good thing I went to the docter, cause in a few days I would've gotten pneumonia off it. Lungs are rather full with fluid.
:yikes: :( oh geeezzzeee GG! :hug:ssss
*Thank goodness* you did! Take it as easy as you can, feel better hopefully sooner than later !

Quick! Someone tell the NYT they can update their stalker sheet for March 15th! And then scold him for not being in New York, working on Spiderman!
PS:

HAI, BONO! : cute :
LOL!
>: | *scold*

Yes! Bono on The DC Metro! :cute:

Hey Comet :) How are you?

It's been ages, and I've fallen behind :p Tell me what's new in the world of U2 and Pleba!

:wave: hi comet!:hug:

Jez ?? diagnosis?
Glad you are good!

pretty good myself.... I've been in a new (15 months) my VERY Own Apt/ NO roommates/ 1 Bedroom, with a a "L" shape hallway that the bottom third is like 1/3 of a room, plus 5 closets!

But a lot of sad upsetting things happened family and friend wise, plus I always have lower energy in the winter (2nd winter there, now)-- that I'm rather behind in my organizing and cleaning b/c of this.

But it's almost Spring! :hyper::heart::heart:
And I am having a wonderful bit by bit decorating my new(ish) home!:love::love:

Dazz, that's great about your own apartment, you were really in need of that! Sorry to hear about the bad things with friends and family though :( :hug:

Yeah, I've been bouncing around different doctors, and now they've finally figured out that I'm Borderline, and have Social phobia :p

Hey Comet : ) How are you?

It's been ages, and I've fallen behind : p Tell me what's new in the world of U2 and Pleba!

I'm not bad. :)

Hmm, what's new in the U2 world? I guess I can best sum it up with:

Leather :wink:

holy.jpg

Paris360bonobw.jpg

bonomelbourne12-3-2010niceass.jpg

bonoleathermouth.jpg

and yes EDGE was in leather too. :sexywink:

Aucklandbonoedge11-25-2010.jpg

Larry's been getting out a lot more often

larrydjemba9-22-2010.jpg

:hmm: Oh and Adam has been going shirtless. :applaud:

ohadamwow.jpg

That about sums it up!:drool:

I'm doing ok Dazz. We are going to Minneapolis on Friday, so I am really looking forward to that. I really need a break!:huh:

:ohmy: :drool: :faint: :combust:

From now on, you're in charge of always, always, catching me up. That was the best way to sum anything up, EVER!!!!

I didn't mean to kill the thread :reject:

no, no jez!!! :hug:

I had to look at a few other quick things in Interland before I came back here! :hug:ss

Good to finely know as to deal with it better. :yes:
There is a really good therapy that is used for a bunch of diagnosis's but started with Borderline. I know some aquaintneces who felt it was really helpful for them who had it.
I'll have to PM it to you once I either remember it or look it up tomorrow or more likely Thurs.

:ohmy: :drool: :faint: :combust:

From now on, you're in charge of always, always, catching me up. That was the best way to sum anything up, EVER!!!!

I added Larry up there in the pic post in case you missed him. (I forgot him the first time :reject: )

and last but not least there's this :drool:

bonoridecomet.gif

Have you been to any 360 shows? That darned Bono and his broken back :madwife: it's been far too long for us here in the USA. We get them soon though! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom