PGP: U2, Will U Kiss Our Boo-boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No more falling, Thora! :hug: How's your leg/hip?

It's totally fine now, thanks! :) No more pain, and it never bruised, which is pretty much a miracle. Maybe because that's the fattest part of my body (not counting my ass) that I fell on? :lol: Either way, all is good.

The main roads were totally fine. My street was slushy and flooding (main roads are completely clear and fine), but when I got home a few hours later it was much clearer. All's good in the hood! :D

Glad your finger's better too, GR! :)

Oh man, it is SO nice to have fresh fruits and veggies. I went a bit overboard, I think. There were so many of my favourite things on sale for super cheap, so I'm all stocked up on bananas, avocados, zucchinis, etc. etc. :love: Yay!!

Katie, your campus looks purty
GR, hope your finger heals well. When do you get to go boxing again?

It will be weeks, I fear. I cannot make a fist without reopening something and I - again no way to not be grody - still have unprotected flesh under this dressing.

yeah, the school looks good with snow :)

Grace, very very glad it didn't get infected or anything. *has had way too many infections in a short amt of years* And that it's healing.

I also made this one for future use. :wink:

ih4975.gif

:shocked: YOu don't know PIKACHU?

I've heard of it from what you've posted here, but I don't know much about it. I googled it, and it came out in the late 90's, so cartoons/anime/games like that weren't on my radar at that time. :)

He's frowning and sighing, possibly in disappointment, so it could apply to anything. :wink:

Ah, okay. The white thing kinda confused me. :lol:

:sad: You don't know Pokemon?

:sad:

Sorry. I think I was a bit too old for that. Or even if I wasn't, I never was much interested in cartoons or video games past the early 90's. :lol:

My work here is done. :D Off to the game - Go USA!!!!! (or something like that - I don't really care. I just like the sport :reject: )

Have fun at the game!!

Sorry. I think I was a bit too old for that. Or even if I wasn't, I never was much interested in cartoons or video games past the early 90's. :lol:

Have fun at the game!!

:reject: I've basically grown up with the games and series, still play it(though not the new stuff, they're really milking it). The first few seasons are great. :up: Plus the first three generations of game are awesome! :love:

:reject: I've basically grown up with the games and series, still play it(though not the new stuff, they're really milking it). The first few seasons are great. :up: Plus the first three generations of game are awesome! :love:

Get out of the box! Nothing wrong with that. :)

As a kid the only video games I was interested in were Super Mario ones. They were awesome! :love: :lol: I was more into reading and art. We only had one TV channel for most of my years growing up, so as a result I found other ways of occupying my time. :)

Saddest thing ever: buying makeup for an art project, knowing it is not for you, and it's shitty quality besides, and a general waste of money bc you'd never use it. Yay art school.

I did, however, get this for me

stewarts.jpg

as it doesn't exist in California as far as I know. Nom nom.

It was funny to hide it in my jacket...

Saddest thing ever: buying makeup for an art project, knowing it is not for you, and it's shitty quality besides, and a general waste of money bc you'd never use it. Yay art school.

I did, however, get this for me

stewarts.jpg

as it doesn't exist in California as far as I know. Nom nom.

It was funny to hide it in my jacket...

Stewart's Root Beer! :drool::love::drool:

Get out of the box! Nothing wrong with that. :)

As a kid the only video games I was interested in were Super Mario ones. They were awesome! :love: :lol: I was more into reading and art. We only had one TV channel for most of my years growing up, so as a result I found other ways of occupying my time. :)

:hi5: I love Mario too, and Zelda. Those are my three favourite game series.

I never got to play at home. :reject: I went to my then best friend nearly every day to play videogames during primary school. Then in highschool I got a gamecube and was allowed to play when my parents weren't home. That's pretty much still the same now with my Wii, though Mom tolerates it if I don't have the sound too loud.

Back
Top Bottom