PGP: U2, Will U Kiss Our Boo-boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_lq38w6dwBg1qg255io2_500.jpg

thats enuff spam for now :drool:

tumblr_ly2fhhbUqU1qbj805o1_250.gif

From the bridge at Selma in Mississippi
To the mouth of the river Nile
From the swamplands of Louisiana
To the high peaks of Kilimanjaro
From Dr. King’s America
To Nelson Mandela’s Africa
The journey of equality moves on
On, on, on

That's neat. :heart: I loved that moment.

Watch out. She was in the last PGP.

Ha, that would be fun.

I can say Bono's got a belly, yet I'm not criticizing him there. I mean, every human has a belly right? Basic human anatomy. :wink:
He's a man in his 50s who loves a good beer or glass of wine, ofcourse he has a beer belly.

I'm currently back browsing the last Bono + Edge love thread. :love:

(The drummer is still in there.) :grumpy:

:wink:

I'll take care of him for you.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement and advice in the last thread. :hug: I'm slowly putting together a plan, even if one of the contingencies is abandoning ship. :) Worked 4 hrs late tonight and I was hoping that an opportunity to discuss things would arise, but the vibe never felt right. I may request a small meeting on Monday.

She honestly amuses me more than anything, and I kind of enjoy her brand of "crazybirdness." Makes things interesting. :) According to posts she's made in ZC she has mental issues. That said though, I'm probably not around enough these days to be annoyed, so you can't judge by me.

And Re the Fulbright thing - I have complete confidence that you'll land on your feet and get exactly what you want, eventually - you're too awesome not to. :kiss:

Yes, in one thread she said something about "the statue in the town square has stopped talking to her" :huh:

And thank you. I' not totally confident in the "something better will come along" thing but I guess I have to be otherwise... well, anyway. thank you.

I will forever respond with the Prince gif because it says all that needs to be said. Unless we have a Bono gif that says the same thing. Gg?

Zu, that sucks about the fellowship. You have every right to kick a wall, stamp your feet, and flip off kittens. Disappointment sucks.

I'm at work today and my husband drove me in. I laughed thinking about those not used to snow wouldn't dare think of stepping outside - let alone drive in this weather. Weather people are shrugging and saying, "Won't be a blockbuster.....just 2-8 inches...."

I think he has. I had a gif of him doing the :tsk: thing.. But I can't find it. :grumpy: I'll check again. Maybe it wasn't Pop era.. perhaps it was nloth.

It's long, but I can edit out the beginning and put a disproving message in there if you want. :wink: I still have the original .avi so I can resize it if needed.

3025ts7.gif

It's long, but I can edit out the beginning and put a disproving message in there if you want. :wink: I still have the original _avi so I can resize it if needed.

3025ts7.gif

How about....oh hellz no

It doesn't match the same disgust of Prince, but that's why the call him Prince.

Wtf. Since when can't Imageready open Avi's? :doh: It worked on XP!

This might take a bit longer then, ah well.

Do you want the text in a separate, new frame? Like black with white text "Oh hellz no" or do you want it in the last frame? Or next to Bono or something.

Back
Top Bottom