PGP.. this change of times won't drag us away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: What a versatile vegetable!

Thora, you're very amusing. :sexywink: :lol:

See you Jez :wave:

innit ?? my doc says i can cut out more meat if i eat 2 handfuls of it a day :D
and my backyard stream is just covered!!
tomorrow i am making a watercress madarin salad :D

why do i have the green acres theme stuck in my head

"farmmm livin is the life for me...
land spreadin out so far and wide
keep manhattan just gimme that
countryside"

Molly Bloom said:

innit ?? my doc says i can cut out more meat if i eat 2 handfuls of it a day :D
and my backyard stream is just covered!!
tomorrow i am making a watercress madarin salad :D

:hmm: Maybe I'll look into trying some. I hardly ever eat red meat, and I sometimes wonder if I'm iron deficient.

Weldy - yes, he did die. :sad:

Well, it's all over. No answers were given, which kinda pisses me off. They just basically saved the world from being destroyed, but nothing really was answered.

Bonozzz.jpg

ThoraSEB said:
Weldy - yes, he did die. :sad:

Well, it's all over. No answers were given, which kinda pisses me off. They just basically saved the world from being destroyed, but nothing really was answered.

I think the world being save WAS the answer....I think the people who did the series kinda fufilled their smaller answers a while back...I think :shrug:

Like I said....Never watched it before.

The reason why I asked is because I read somewhere that a major character was going to die or something :D

Several people died tonight, but the biggest shocker was Jack Bristow dying.

The world being saved was obviously a good thing Weldy, but I was looking for answers about Rambaldi, and I'm sure all the hardcore fans were as well.

It's extremely hard to explain if you've never seen the show before. Nothing about Rambaldi was explained tonight, and I was very disappointed about that. They made SUCH a huge deal about him throughout the entire show, and then to end the series without explaining anything totally blows.

:lol: Okay, I'll save my rants about the show for TWOP and the Alias thread.

I think I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight everyone! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:drool:

Love both the song and the video...the way he looks at her. :love:

Night Thora! :hug: The TWOP people and their snark will make you feel better about it. :)

oh i know...
it just makes me melt so
much
so so soft and sweet

Sorry I missed you all. I'd hoped to get on, but I worked all day when I shouldn't have because I caught the damn flu thing B had. I have a lovely sounding masculine voice now and the kids where making fun of me, cuz I can't yell at them. :lol: Little stinkers! So I sat down for a minute on the couch and passed out. :giggle: Of course now I'm awake and you all are gone to bed. :( I hope everyone has sweet dreams! :hug: :heart:

Molly I love your new Bowie GIF. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom