PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daz, were you still thinking about Chicago? If I go to Montreal, I'd have to give up Chicago.

I'm trying to go where most of the people I know will be there esp VP & you,

I can't remembert if she's till thinking of chicago she might be giving it up ( if she doesn't have a tix already)

I was thinking of either Toronto or Montreal instead of chicago

but thepast few weeks have been so busy & stuff I;'ve forgotten to look up train & buses for either of them. But i still need a passport. I'm asking my sis for Xmas & towards that so I could put it in in early Jan!

^ I'm doing the same thing! And I think VP was saying that Chicago didn't look too good - not out of the question, but not great, not to plan around her.

Of course I'd love to meet up with all my PGP :heart: girls!

I pretty much got to know VP some early on, you & I have sympatico artsitic vibes, and if Bri ( who I also got to know some early on & share sympatico art & Science vibes) was going & meeting up I'd want to meet her too!

If it was a different year, I'd seriously be looking into other shows. Montreal and/or Chicago.

Alas. It's not to be, my friends. :(

^ I'm doing the same thing! And I think VP was saying that Chicago didn't look too good - not out of the question, but not great, not to plan around her.

what? Getting a passport OR getting it renewed ?

AH maybe what you are saying about her(VP) re Chicago is what I am remembering.
It was during Sarah's recovery & her Mom's more tricky health conditions then.....

Yes! Thanks for reminding me - when I think of the Minneapolis show, I think "parents will be there. Must behave."

I keep forgetting I'll still get to hang with people Saturday night. :lol:

0452574126004R__A2_300x400.jpg

I need these so I can match Edge!
^ woah - for a sec, I thought I was looking at the neckline of a blouse. weird.

:lol: not so weird, zu....I thought it was "neckpiece"/ artistic jewely at first! :D

Are those Louboutins? I saw similar shoes in my drooly Nordstrom browsing last week - a pair of flats and a pair of heels that were studded like that.

God, they were gorgeous. Just can't remember which designer they were.

They are! And thus, of course, just shy of $1,000. :sad: Hmm, entire week in Canada, or one pair of shoes?

:lol: I laughed when I had picked up the shoes and turned them over to see the price tag. ELL OH ELL

This reminds me! I was looking at boots online the other day and saw these...

B003JBIMDE.01._SS1500_SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

Um....interesting? But the thing is.. they are $850!!! WTF? I get buying a kooky pair of boots if they are $20 at Target, but that's 2 car payments, dude!

i think I'd rather have the foot part be the purple color

well that's ALOT of work to align and sew those strips of leather together/ onto a ( maybe) thinnier inner base of the bootor a strip inside for each "ring" to be sewn onto to ( alternates vs a solid boot part ).

oops. :shifty :
Hopefully yours isn't as bad as mine are. :wink: Mine are absolute gutterbrained perverts. I have no idea where they learned it. :shifty: I'm serious, though, they are waaaay worse than me. :lol:

I think mine is too. I think she tries to hide it from it. I believe her friends are corrupting her, it couldn't be me :shifty: :whistle:

"gutterbrained perverts" :lol:

Maddy? A perv? :shocked: Well, she has practically grown up in PLEBA. Can't be helped, really.

:shifty:

Confessions of a Teenage PLEBAn:

I'm a pervert. :reject:

(I don't know where I get it. Society, possibly?)

Glad to get that off my chest! How is everyone doing on this lovely night? :laugh:

$850?!?! For that? Those boots look too much, and those heels would get to me after a while. Oy...

"gutterbrained perverts" :lol:

Maddy? A perv? :shocked: Well, she has practically grown up in PLEBA. Can't be helped, really.

This is true. This place WILL corrupt one's innocent little mind and soul pretty fast. It certainly did that for me.

(Sorry to hear you're a bit stuffy right now, Maddy, hope you get better soon :hug:)

Angela

Fly-by... keep almost replying to stuff from phone but then getting distracted or the connection drops out.

Maddy, sorry to freak you out with knowing your name. :reject: I know we haven't really spoken before, but I read back and have seen other people talking with you, and you are kind of famous. :wink: I can call you BLP if you prefer...? :wink:

Just saw this in the "Featured Photos" (nearly typed "Feathered"... :lol: So tired): here's Bono with Daniel in Brisbane...

P1000132.JPG

Daniel is quite tall, for the record.

Off to see Muse again! Was awesome last night, even from behind the stage, everyone stood up and stuff. GA tonight! And then tomorrow I can sleep for once, before I go to Perth on Friday. :lol:

Btw, if the U2 gods are listening, AIWIY in Perth would be LOVELY, if you could arrange that pls... kthankbai :D

Thanks Angela :hug:

Ali, I don't think it's weird at all that you know my name, don't worry! It just still surprises me sometimes :giggle: Call me Maddy, please! Have fun at the Muse show! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom