PGP...Man Boobs, Breast Pumps & Maturity Erections..remembering the good times!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:
^ :giggle: All we had was some hotel guy thinking he'd "help" SG park her truck and giving her odd directions into a parking spot :wink:

To a :censored: up parking spot with a curb at a freaking angle, several feet away from the actual end of the parking spot :rant: :mad: I was not impressed with that parking situation at all!

*phew* Ok. Rant over

It didn't help that I was driving like an :censored: that night. I swear to God I can't believe I didn't get into an accident... I was so wired :crack:

SG, Taco Bell and Adam :lmao:

Vp, taxi :lmao: I don't know what to say. Sounds like a great time y'all had.

Do all cab drivers drive crazy or was it just my one experience?

I learned alot about how to drive more aggressively after it. :lol:

*browneyedgirl* said:
SG, Taco Bell and Adam :lmao:

Vp, taxi :lmao: I don't know what to say. Sounds like a great time y'all had.

Do all cab drivers drive crazy or was it just my one experience?

I learned alot about how to drive more aggressively after it. :lol:

The drivers in Toronto and Chicago all drove very aggressively. :crazy: But in their favour, I always felt safe, like they knew what they were doing. :)

sami0201 said:
Bono messed it up a little and there was this guy who was going crazy the whole entire time- he did not stop ONCE!! So Bono went over to him and the guy yells "Party Girl!!!" and Bono goes "I hope you know how to do this one" or something like that and then he lets the guy sing some and the guy sang the "oh oooh oh oooh oh oh" :cute:

oh and can I just tell you that before Miracle Drug, Bono literally told a 5 minute story about how Edge is from the future and came in his spaceship and Larry went up to him and said "who are you?" and he said "The Edge." and Adam went up to the ship and said "where are you from?" and he said "the future." :lmao: ...he wouldn't shut up!! :lmao: :cute: it was so funny :heart:

I love that story :drool: :drool:

Here's a photo of Bono telling it at Chicago 9/20

2005_0922Recent0071.jpg

VintagePunk said:

What is it with you girls and not riding taxis?? Have you never been drunk?? :shame:

:lmao:

OMG, Sarah just informed me of something GG said in Chicago that I had no idea about. :lmao: *tears*

Sarah went to light the candles on Wild and Jem's birthday cake, and apparently GG said to her: "do you light mommy's cigarettes when she's too drunk to do it herself?"

:mad:

Apparently, they all had a good laugh, and I was the only one to
not hear it. :angry:

:lmao: :lmao:

That was soooooo funny :lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Tony was fucking hilarious...worth the price of admission. :lmao: He was VERY taken with Ruff...but then he found I where I'm from, and apparently, his family owns property here. He would be all "[Ruff's first name....:blahblah: " then just as fast he would be "So Dawn...."blahblah"...then when he found out Wild and Jem were from england, he nearly went insane trying to find out how we all knew each other. Ruff told him that if he told us a deep dark secret about himself, and was genuine about it, we'd tell him. He told us some BS story about touring the world in a metal band. :lmao: *tears*

18.gif

WildHoney said:
:scream: VP was here and i missed her :no:

:ohmy:

i cant believe you were up so early on a sunday

should i be ashamed i woke up at 12.45pm :lmao:

That taxi driver in Toronto :lmao: i so dont remember the metal band story but i was soooo busy laughing i probably missed it :lmao:

where i live if you can find a taxi rank you get a cab there or call one but in cities like manchester, london you can just hail a cab

GG's cig comment was :lmao::

WildHoney said:

Iceland:shocked:

That's a long way to go to get your shopping :lmao:

I suppose you go to Reykjavik....

Wild :tsk:

:wink:

Hello everyone:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom