PGP...Man Boobs, Breast Pumps & Maturity Erections..remembering the good times!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls I have to go to bed. I can barely keep my eyes open and I think my brain went to sleep half an hour ago. :lol: NIghty night! :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

I'm taking drinking Baby Lardence with me to bed. :drool: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz :hug: I've read all of your stuff (I think) I just don't know what to say, I guess. I think it's very cool that you and Bono had the stereo kissing comment. I think meeting them in NYC must be a real Pain in the neck, and I know you have to try a lot harder than many people. :hug: And I think you're day to really truly meet them will come yet, as at least Bono and Larry have apartments in the city and stay there on non-tour times

SG ~~~~ :hug:

Maybe it's just that it hasn't yet been 24 hrs.
Now it's like the The Hall is quiet and empty/ the janitor is sweeping up the party favors/confetti/ballons etc, everyone has left for parts Home or the Next Tourstop ......
.......and i'm still kind of :hyper:. I don't have much, well, more of a sounding board to spout off to.... at least not as perhaps as readily available........at times.....:shrug: hard to express........even for some one as......loquacious { :blahblah: } as I can be........
:wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I did NOT recognize Paul McG in this photo!

CandidBW43.jpg

That photo is from the Unforgettable Fire book I got, and was one of the hot ones I was talking about!! :drool:

Drea said:
*is in a yarn winding frenzy* I'm getting little yarn fuzzies all over that part of my computer desk though :lol:

oooo that don't sound so good drea..... maybe put some......cheese cloth around the computer's vents so that .....the fuzzies don't get in and the computer can still sheD EXCESS HEAT..........

Hello, all. I'm quite tired, barely keeping my eyes open. Nudge me awake if I fall asleep, will ya? :wink:

What's with the title of this thread? Ah, never mind ... why do I ask, this is Pleba Parties, after all.

dazzledbylight said:

SG ~~~~ :hug:

Maybe it's just that it hasn't yet been 24 hrs.
Now it's like the The Hall is quiet and empty/ the janitor is sweeping up the party favors/confetti/ballons etc, everyone has left for parts Home or the Next Tourstop ......
.......and i'm still kind of :hyper:. I don't have much, well, more of a sounding board to spout off to.... at least not as perhaps as readily available........at times.....:shrug: hard to express........even for some one as......loquacious { :blahblah: } as I can be........

:hug: You are always welcome to discuss anything here, especially stuff that concerns the boys!

dazzledbylight said:

oooo that don't sound so good drea..... maybe put some......cheese cloth around the computer's vents so that .....the fuzzies don't get in and the computer can still sheD EXCESS HEAT..........

Not to worry :) The winder is at the top and front of my computer desk, and the fuzzies are falling forward - there's the whole desk (including shelf) and printer between the winder and the back of the hard drive :)

Drea said:

Not to worry :) The winder is at the top and front of my computer desk, and the fuzzies are falling forward - there's the whole desk (including shelf) and printer between the winder and the back of the hard drive :)

I'd be afraid for a computer (or an Adam) if they got in the way of SG's fuzzies. :sad:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Come to think of it, you met me just minutes after the Bono incident. Was I okay, or was I all weird and out of it? :lol:

Tries to imagine what VP must have been like after meeting Bono.

:hmm:

:hyper: then :drool: then :faint:

Probably not the Wayne's World "We're not worthy" :bow:

VintagePunk said:

Come to think of it, you met me just minutes after the Bono incident. Was I okay, or was I all weird and out of it? :lol:

:lol: You were definitely high on a Bono buzz :lol: But nothing I didn't pretty much expect. I just felt bad for you guys hugging me when I was all gross and sweaty :yuck:

Ok, and I was sad that I had come so close and missed Bono and Edge, but just a little :reject:

jobob said:

Yes, one picture in U2 history of Bono not drinking! :shocked:

i just {last night} heard a part of a Bono w after the show story that I was present for .....but didn't see {blocked by view of lotta people}

this was last May NYC show....he comes out of the car and there's about ? 30 ppl around so he goes over and does the usual autogs , hugs, handshakes...... but appenrntly { I didn't really see him up'close or really fron the front. tbheysaid he was def drunk ........he gave some woman #some# kiss..... and I don't know if John nudged him away or he rambled off himself....... before he got back to doing the usual stuff or by that time getting trowards the cars

ooooooooh the cranky guard is here tonight

and if oyu think i shoud delete this post better tell me fast!@

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: You were definitely high on a Bono buzz :lol: But nothing I didn't pretty much expect. I just felt bad for you guys hugging me when I was all gross and sweaty :yuck:

Ok, and I was sad that I had come so close and missed Bono and Edge, but just a little :reject:

So much of that night is a blur...didn't I talk to you just before, and tell you to get there, pronto?? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom