PGP...Man Boobs, Breast Pumps & Maturity Erections..remembering the good times!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little something for VP - :flirt: :sexywink:

CandidBW41.jpg

:giggle:

Drea said:

:lol: Yup... I probably would've held off on buying one for a while if it wasn't for the moving thing *g* (It was $65 including tax!) The more compact I can make my stash, the better! Best part is I have it set up on the edge of my computer desk right here next to me, so I can wind and read at the same time :wink:

You definetly needed it! :wink: And you can't ever have to much yarn or art supplies it just isn't possible. hehe

I have tons of fabric, but its never enough. And they are always coming out with new stuff that makes me drool.

Susan :hug: I am so lucky. I'm so excited to see the boys, but then to be seeing them with someone who is just as die hard as I am makes it all the better. Not to mention having someone to eat junk food in the hotel room afterwards and drool with about everything. hehe

Oh I almost forgot I signed up for DSL today! :dance: :hyper: :rockon: I can't wait till its all set up. No more screwing with fucked up dial up. Woohoo! We are so broke and haven't even paid our mortgage this month, but dammit I have to have my puter stuff. hehe

VP - I remember you asking me that! :wink: i must have been out of it or tired at the time cos i meant to respond! Thinking off the top of my head, i'd say it's not all that common but i think Mathieson is more common! I wonder if that's a close variation maybe? :hmm:

Tell you what - i'll have a look at a Scot names book or something tom for you! :wink: that stuff really interests me actually VP! I must look and see! Why are you so keen to know?

I'm listening to Pride and I can't tell you how much I love this song! I swear everytime I hear it, it moves me. Makes me want to cry, but also scream a bit. Its my dance around my studio at 3am with it playing full blast singing at the top of my lungs song. hehe

When it was played in the middle of the movie Elizabethtown last night I totally squealed and clapped my hands. My girlfriend totally giggled. :lol:

YourWildHorses said:
VP - I remember you asking me that! :wink: i must have been out of it or tired at the time cos i meant to respond! Thinking off the top of my head, i'd say it's not all that common but i think Mathieson is more common! I wonder if that's a close variation maybe? :hmm:

Tell you what - i'll have a look at a Scot names book or something tom for you! :wink: that stuff really interests me actually VP! I must look and see! Why are you so keen to know?
My great grandparents on my father's side were immigrants from Scotland... 100% pure Scot on that side.

I've always been interested in geneology, and looked up some stuff as a teen in the library, but I've never understood how to do it online. :huh:

I've just always thought it weird...there are all sorts of spelling variations here - Matthewson, and Matheson, the latter being very common...but as I said, ours is extremely rare.

Thanks for your offer to look it up, I appreciate it. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
SG, where are you in relation to Mt. Pleasant, MI? My mom and sister are going there tomorrow.

It takes just a little over an hour to drive there from here, VP
My sister went to College there, at CMU

map.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

OMG, you could totally meet my mom and my sister!!!! :hyper:

I wouldn't advise it, though. Although it would go a great deal in explaining why I turned out the way I did. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Sad_Girl said:

OMG, you could totally meet my mom and my sister!!!! :hyper:

I wouldn't advise it, though. Although it would go a great deal in explaining why I turned out the way I did. :lmao:

:lol: *Pictures VP meeting MY mom and sister... :uhoh: :no: :yikes: :crazy:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

map.jpg

Hey! My hometown is on that map! *G* *points to Chatham, near Windsor on the Cdn side of the map*

I assume somewhere under that star is where Ferris State is?

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: *Pictures VP meeting MY mom and sister... :uhoh: :no: :yikes: :crazy:

:wink:

Okay, once these shows are over, I can't bear the thought of not seeing you for another 4 years!!!!!! :sad: :sad:

You have to come and spend weekends with us....please???

Or, as Sarah just said, we could meet halfway!! :hyper: :hyper:

sami0201 said:
Russty, how was Elizabethtown? I've been wanting to see it!

I loved it! I cried and cried, but in a totally good way! At the end of the movie my friend and I sat there totally quiet for like 3 minutes just staring at the screen, then I looked at her and said "That was good." She looked at me and said "Damn that felt good!" She hadn't expected to cry either. The movie is very different then expected. Its not just a romantic comedy, its also a story about life, family, love, coping, and loving yourself. I thought it was really well done and will go see it again and definetly buy the dvd.

The music in the movie was amazing too. Totally fit every moment. I kid you not first film where there wasn't a bad song in the whole movie. I hit our local Wal-mart after the movie and bought the soundtrack. I was a scary woman on a mission! I went in there and they had no soundtracks where they should have been which is so typical of our stupid Wally world. So I'm like trying to breathe and not strangle anyone, all the time thinking "Why the fuck is half the town in the damn Wal-mart at 11pm on a Friday night!? Duh! Its the only place still open!" So I'm waiting to get some help and I finally decide to check one more display and I found 3 lonely copies. I was so glad I wasn't forced to maim yet another Wal-mart employee. Grrrrr! I also bought Kingdom of Heaven on dvd just to calm myself down. :wink:

Drea said:

I assume somewhere under that star is where Ferris State is?

map2.jpg

:D Here this may be a little more clear :wink: And the star is a tourist town, I just stole the map off that web site

VintagePunk said:

Okay, once these shows are over, I can't bear the thought of not seeing you for another 4 years!!!!!! :sad

You have to come and spend weekends with us....please???

Or, as Sarah just said, we could meet halfway!! :hyper

I Know! :hug: I've thought the same thing. And we're not so far apart that that is a ridiculous idea. Especially as much as I like to travel, I'll drive and drive for hours without even having anywhere to go. Just so long as I don't have to navigate TO again :yikes:

I'm sure we'll have a vacation or two together in our future :wink:

I hope you get to see it Sami! :hug:

I'm such a bad mommy I just made the executive desicion that we aren't going to church tomorrow. Why might you ask?! Cuz Mommy doesn't want to thats why! LOL I'm so tired and burnt out I just want to stay home and do nothing tomorrow.

I wish you guys lived closer to me! why can't any of you be near California darn it! :madspit:

Do you think its weird if I bid on a five foot tall Elizabethtown Standee like they have at the movie theaters? :wink: hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom