PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PIT7-26-2011cpenyak50.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak38.jpg

Hello sexy bastard.....

6079376701_6c5bfaef0d_b.jpg

Taken Aug 15 in Monte Carlo

:drool: oy vey, Bono in a suit.

:tsk: But I don't believe you. What proof do you have that it was taken then and there?

:wink: irony how it's been rather silent in the thread now he's likely had a reply from Kim? Who told him the same she told me. Yet he's not man enough to admit his wrongdoing. :rolleyes:

Now, when you say 'alternative' music, what do you mean?

I'm glad you are having fun at college. It's like I get to relive my life mumble mumble years ago. :D

I mean *looks at recent radio songs* Violent Femmes, Anberlin, MGMT, James, etc...and some weird stuff I couldn't identify...

:giggle: Mumble mumble years ago sounds like fun.

1 day to go until hurricane lockdown...

That's frustrating! I hate it when that happens.

I'm debating whether or not to go berry picking, since I'm up early, or if I should go tomorrow. I don't want to go in the heat of the afternoon, when it will be warm and there will be more people there. :hmm: I just checked the farm's website, and they finally updated it. Looks like they do have a good crop of blackberries now. Maybe I SHOULD go today... :lol:

I'm going for blackberries. :) I went a few weeks ago and got raspberries, and I have a little bit of those remaining. I'm not a huge blueberry fan. This farm is about a 10-15 min walk away from my house, so it will be a perfect thing to do in the morning.

Yeah, I would go today! Well, not me personally, but why not? It's a nice day. :) I think I would enjoy picking berries more if I didn't work on a farm and it wasn't part of my job. :huh:

I am SO thankful I have caller ID. My phone just rung & it was "unknown caller" again. Who the fuck calls someone at 8:30am on a Saturday morning?! :fist: Normally I'm asleep at this hour. Assholes. :tsk:

Again the telemarketeers?

Yup. They always show up as "unknown caller." REAL people always show up with their name and phone number, or "private name" if they're unlisted/hidden or whatever. People who I have on speed dial show up with just the name they're saved under on the phone. :)

Cloudberry is my favourite :drool: it´s pure gold :cute:

cloudberries_inhands.jpg

but hate swamps where it grows lol, always falling in up to my neck :lol::D

Wow never heard of those either. :ohmy: They look tasty! Do Lingonberries taste like cranberries?

It is called cowberry in Britain, partridgeberry in Newfoundland, foxberry in Nova Scotia, and rock cranberry, mountain cranberry, dry ground cranberry, or low bush cranberry in other parts of Canada and Alaska.

:lol::hug:

My grandma's Swedish, so I remember having lingonberry pie sometimes when I was a kid. :) She always liked to make all sorts of Swedish foods, especially at holidays. :D

Back
Top Bottom