PGP: Give Us All the Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've been MIA for about a week, but that is due to the arrival of FroBaby!

For those who haven't heard (via FB or LJ), Jaclyn Irene Johnson arrived on 2/18/12 at 9:50pm, weighing in at 7lbs, 2oz, and measuring 20in long.

Pics can be found here:
Facebook

We're all doing wonderfully (if not a bit tired), and I am slowly returning to having time to be online. :wink:
(Hopefully someone's kept Adam company for me!! :lol: )

CK, so nice to have you back :hug: Glad things are going well.

:wave::wave::wave:

HI there CK! MTE, tara JJ and
INVISIBLE PEOPLES :D

Hope you all are doing good!
Have been thinking about you CK!

With only 10 :angry::angry::angry: mins
for me to be here b/c something really, really
aggravating came up and I had to spend my time
putting an e-mail together to see if my sis
knows anyone who has some useful info quickly.

Anyway, hello! :D

It's VERY windy here too. My car was tipping slightly as I was driving around. :crack:

Aaaand, of course as I've been typing this, we lost TV/internet. I'm sure the power won't be far behind. I'm going to copy this to a word document so I can save to post it whenever we get civilization back. :lol: Until then I guess it's DVD or books time. :)

Oooh, yay it's back! I don't know for how long, though...

I hate wind and I especially hate driving in wind. I thought we were gonna crash into the car next to us driving out to the Anaheim show last summer. Soooo windy :crack:

I know I've been MIA for about a week, but that is due to the arrival of FroBaby!

For those who haven't heard (via FB or LJ), Jaclyn Irene Johnson arrived on 2/18/12 at 9:50pm, weighing in at 7lbs, 2oz, and measuring 20in long.

Pics can be found here:
Facebook

We're all doing wonderfully (if not a bit tired), and I am slowly returning to having time to be online. :wink:

BABY!!!!! :love: :heart: :love:
Glad to see you back. Glad to hear you're healthy. Glad to see Jaclyn made it into this crazy world. :love:

Pics can be found here:
Facebook

Congrats! She's adorable :cute:

Let's just say Adam's not been lonely... :angel:

Oh Daz, nice to see you pop in for a sec :hug:

Crap - our party starts in 1.5 hrs and I haven't even showered yet. Still have to make the party playlist - I should probably get my sh*t in gear! :wave:

I hate wind and I especially hate driving in wind. I thought we were gonna crash into the car next to us driving out to the Anaheim show last summer. Soooo windy :crack:

Yikes! :uhoh: This wasn't as bad as some of the winds I've driven in, but I definitely had to keep both hands on the wheel to keep it from drifting. I live in farm country, and there are tons of trees around here, so it gets VERY noisy when it's windy. We lost TV/internet for less than a half hour, which was nice that it wasn't longer. Thankfully it's much calmer now.

Here's the squid I bought today. :giggle:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
CK, congratulations! The baby's a cutie :cute:. I'm so happy to hear you're both healthy and well, and it's good to have you pop in.

(Also, you look eerily like a late aunt of mine :ohmy:. She was my favorite aunt, so that's a good comparison)

Zu, glad you had a good day! Sounds like fun!

xQita.jpg
Those are awesome and I want a pair. They look cozy.

:lol: :cute:

The cats on the different car parts kinda worry me a bit, though-hopefully someone moved them before they drove anywhere!

My cat has been REALLY fascinated by a show about kittens that's on TV right now-she hears them meowing and just stares intently at the TV. We're flipping back and forth between that and "Lawrence Welk" right now :p. She doesn't seem to give a crap about the latter show.

Pics can be found here:
Facebook

You all look so sweet! I'm glad that Jacci is here at last and that all are doing well. :hug:

Ahem. Our dollars are on par right now, missy. :angry: :lol: And I agree - Starbucks is WAAAAY too expensive. Since I can re-load my card with PayPal (you can't do that with Tim's cards, unfortunately), I'll put some money on there every now and then, depending on my PayPal situation.

I get some comissions via PayPal, so that's how I reload my card, too! :D Just a few more till I qualify for free syrups. :hyper:

Yikes! :uhoh: This wasn't as bad as some of the winds I've driven in, but I definitely had to keep both hands on the wheel to keep it from drifting. I live in farm country, and there are tons of trees around here, so it gets VERY noisy when it's windy. We lost TV/internet for less than a half hour, which was nice that it wasn't longer. Thankfully it's much calmer now.

Here's the squid I bought today. :giggle:

:lol: You'll have to let us know if Bono's squid was tasty. :shifty:

And speaking of cats watching/listening to stuff... our cat went all :ohmy: at this. :giggle: It's also the most frickin adorable thing I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5huCuhD_Q:cute:

We need a smiley that looks like this:

cute.png

:lol: You'll have to let us know if Bono's squid was tasty. :shifty:

And speaking of cats watching/listening to stuff... our cat went all :ohmy: at this. :giggle: It's also the most frickin adorable thing I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5huCuhD_Q:cute:

We need a smiley that looks like this:

cute.png

:laugh: I definitely will!

Tonight for dinner I made Bubble Up Pizza, and it was surprisingly delicious. VERY simple/quick to make, and very flavourful. It got a bit burnt on top, but it's good!

OMG, that's awesome! :lol: :cute:

Sounds like it was a pizza night for many of us! :lol: I'll make more of an effort tomorrow, but it was nice to have something super quick and easy today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom