PGP - Getting ready for Macphisto's Lair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

crazywifebig.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wave: :D :D :wave:
anyone here?!

CATCHTING UP on THIS thread

Babydoll said:
Dazzzzz!!!!! After looking for you for weeks, you finally show up today:D

:hug:

I've been SO either EXTRA Busy or Extra tired/upset {with some happyy stuff inbetween} that I haven't even GOTZZTEN to look to see IF you HAve e-med me...

IF YOU HAVE I CAN Check tommorow!!!

I'm heading off to The ATlantic Antic The BIG Brooklyn Festival on Atlatic Avenue

and since I'm going last after Library [where I am now}.......

:drool: :drool: I'll be walking down to Empire-fulton Ferry State park..............

:huh:
what's that you say? Biiiiiiiiiiiiiig Deal?

well,

THAT'S where OUR guys DEBUTTED THE awesomeness know as HTDAAB!!:lock: :lock: :lock: in Brooklyn!!!

Dazz, the thing is, after I graduate, I am thinking of moving to New York to work, and I am looking at employment prospects.

The_Edge89 said:

Oh, that.
:lmao:

No really, they're good.

our last.fm profile:

Perhaps the worst artists in music history, The Interferers are a group of U2 fans dedicated to butchering U2 songs. Their first single from early 2006, Vertigo (Interference Remix) is being hailed as "the worst rendition of anything ever" and "a complete fucking disaster" by music critics worldwide.

Nonetheless, the grassroots appeal to this song have been steadily growing and The Interferers are well on their way to becoming the "next best U2 tribute band since Exit."
Music for "Vertigo (Interference Remix)" and "Discotheque (Interference Remix)" was provided by the famed "GibsonGirl." Other contributers to the music have been by "Nuke" and "Discotech."

The group built up a large cult following in 2005 while touring with the contraversal British cock-rock power trio, The Mighty Mighty Whalebones. Lead singer George Thrust said of The Interferers, "I like the cut of their jib. I mean, to cover a song, well, it's an easy task. But to cover it badly...that takes fockin' talent, man."

At this time, the group is recording the last track to the album, as yet to be decided by a more or less democratic poll.

The album, "Deaf Jams" will be available nowhere anytime soon.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom