PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yawn:

Damn, I still have 2 and half hours before I can go to bed....

Why do you have to wait up? If you're tired, just go to sleep! :) Nothing wrong with going to bed early...

I put WAY too much garlic in my dinner tonight. My breath feels SO disgusting. :lol: I don't know if it's possible for breath to feel, but it sure does. Time to brush my teeth a million times to get rid of all the garlic. :lol: I love garlic, but that was a bit too much. :wink:

Why do you have to wait up? If you're tired, just go to sleep! :) Nothing wrong with going to bed early...

I put WAY too much garlic in my dinner tonight. My breath feels SO disgusting. :lol: I don't know if it's possible for breath to feel, but it sure does. Time to brush my teeth a million times to get rid of all the garlic. :lol: I love garlic, but that was a bit too much. :wink:

I have to take the dog out before I go to bed, and the later I take her out, the later she lets my mom sleep. :)

:lol: about the garlic

Ah, that makes sense.

I've brushed my teeth twice and I can still taste garlic a little bit. :yuck: :lol:

OMG, TV is SO good tonight! :drool: It must be November sweeps! :lol:

Never heard of it - who's in it?

I'm watching The Good Wife at the moment. :love: This episode has been so awesome. I think cori's the only one (at least here in Pleba) that I know of that also watches that show. It's fabulous!

Adrian Paul, Peter Wingfield, Jim Byrne, and 3 other people who I have no clue to their identities.

It's a low-budget crappy film that was supposed to be released to theatres, was sent straight to SyFy channel, and then dvd.... but, as I said, it has my favorite Highlander character in a main role, which makes me love it.

I watch it sometimes, but not enough to know what the hell is going on. 2 actors I like are in it, though (Josh Charles and Chris Noth)

it´s funny how you are going to sleep when i`m waking up and going to school :)

ok this is stupid. I sound like some 9 year old kid :shifty:

I bet it was the bar and panties scene where Bill and Bono make a bet over a girl who was dancing on the table's panties. And the beach scene where there was another girl trying very hard to make off with Bono but he didn't seem interested.

That sounds familiar, I think that's about right. I seem to recall he said a girl was looking at Bono "like she wants to have his baby," or something. I just found it really disrespectful, and if he was any kind of real writer, maybe he'd explore what that look is all about, instead of being yet another U2 hanger on that's smug about his access to the band. A good deal of U2's success has to do with the sex appeal factor and if you want to skip over that fact, fine, but don't mock it. I think it's actually an interesting topic, hell, it's why this forum exists, right?

Hell, maybe *I* will write that book. U2, Y U So Hawt? by U217. I'll send you all signed copies.

My favourite Fin! (Is that what you call Finnish people?) :giggle:

That sounds familiar, I think that's about right. I seem to recall he said a girl was looking at Bono "like she wants to have his baby," or something. I just found it really disrespectful, and if he was any kind of real writer, maybe he'd explore what that look is all about, instead of being yet another U2 hanger on that's smug about his access to the band. A good deal of U2's success has to do with the sex appeal factor and if you want to skip over that fact, fine, but don't mock it. I think it's actually an interesting topic, hell, it's why this forum exists, right?

Hell, maybe *I* will write that book. U2, Y U So Hawt? by U217. I'll send you all signed copies.

Yeah sorry, that was me. :shifty: But I definitely would have his babies.

good morning Edge girls!

312783_2297174621784_1021654843_2534801_907069812_n.jpg

:D

I actually enjoyed Bill Flanagan's writing. He made a point to talk about the fact that U2's management was very much a female driven machine. I have a feeling that he may have depicted those females in an honest light. You go to a seedy bar, you're going to get seedy people. I was thinking of the waitress they picked up in Australia when they all went hanging out on the beach. She had stars in her eyes, who wouldn't - but I don't think she was throwing herself at Bono.

from Larry Mullen Jr. Facts - Life's short, talk fast.

Larry Mullen Jr does not play drums, he beats them.

The real reason Larry couldn’t be the leader of the band was his 17 different kinds of awesome caused fans’ heads to explode during concerts. To balance out the situation the lamest was selected.

Larry Mullen Jr CHOOSES when to grow wrinkles.

Larry Mullen Jr’s body naturally produces his own styling gel.

Once at a press conference, Larry Mullen Jr. was asked what he thought about drum machines. There were no survivors.

Larry Mullen Jr does not run. Instead the ground beneath his feet rotates faster.

Larry Mullen Jr’s rhythm keeps the rotation of the Solar System in balance.

Larry Mullen Jr does not need to adjust for tempo. Time adjusts itself out of fear.

Larry Mullen Jr owns Norway.

When asked why he never gets to solo Larry Mullen Jr replied “I don’t want to shatter your perception of reality.”

When Larry Mullen Jr gets drunk he actually gains braincells.

Larry Mullen Jr once met Chuck Norris and it was declared a “draw.”

When the Grim Reaper dies Larry Mullen Jr. will come to collect him.

Larry Mullen Jr has two settings. Drum, and be annoyed at Bono.

NATO made Larry Mullen Jr grow his hair to produce air drag to slow him down. Be glad it does.

Larry Mullen Jr’s *glare* cannot be photographed by man-made cameras.

The British retain possession of Northern Ireland only because Larry Mullen Jr. lets them.

Larry Mullen Jr’s heart is a smallblock V8 engine.

Larry Mullen Jr. will never die. The only way he can die is if you kill him. Larry Mullen Jr. would like to see you try.

Larry Mullen Jr challenges statues to staring contests. The score so far?
LARRY MULLEN JR – 1,345,147
STATUES – 0

Back
Top Bottom