PGP: Duck and Cover - Here Comes the Holiday Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't started making the ones I'm going to hand make, nor have I bought any. I 've just made a list. :reject:
Also planning my son's birthday party and doing invitations for that.

All weekend I was thinking "I'll just put on a U2 dvd and make some cards" and it never happened. I don't even know what I did with my time. :lol: :reject:

If you saw my team you'd know we're not adults :lol:

I'm always been told to grow up , i'm like Petra Pan , the woman that never grew up :lmao:

I'm always been told to grow up and not :drool: over Bono ....... No F**king way :madspit:
:giggle: But we love you that way!!

ZOMG, Edge, I will take back my slowly growing hatred of that shirt if you will just unbutton ONE more button.

The view's getting quite hairy isn't it? :shifty:

Tree is done, hockey is finished for the day, so now I get to chill!!:up:

I took pics of some of my ornaments for Jem, which I will be posting on fb! :shifty:

:lol::lol::lol:

He usually stops there after getting groceries, but today he didn't. Maybe that cave he lives in by the drive thru was frozen shut!!! :lmao:

The tree is awesome. It looks so pretty at night with all of the other lights off!

:lol::lol::lol:

He usually stops there after getting groceries, but today he didn't. Maybe that cave he lives in by the drive thru was frozen shut!!! :lmao:

The tree is awesome. It looks so pretty at night with all of the other lights off!

Yep it looked frozen to me :lol:

Seriously, though, nobody has any idea what that thing is supposed to be. We thought Landale was gonna make it into a sign but they just stopped. They were building that thing all summer and it's just a big fake rock now. :hmm:

I just bought a TV.

... I love the smell of rampant consumerism in the morning.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom