PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, everyone hates the Stache but me and Comet. :wink: She'll find it when she catches up tomorrow though.

Considering it was so damn early we were all half asleep at the time no but there def tears for me when I got home and woke up. :sad: It hit more more after. :sad::lo l:

Comet I hope you enjoy. Please don't quote. :shifty::kiss:

Is it okay if I put him under a spoiler? :lol:

:shifty: It didn't work as perfectly as I'd hoped, but still.

cowboybonosaveshorses.jpg

Haters gonna hate. :wink:

:giggle: Oh god, I um.... I liked it on Dr. Robert but this well... :uhoh:

Sorry I missed you by a few minutes!

Shopping was successful on yoga pants plus I got a cute top.

However I came home to Maurice presenting me with a lovely rat on the porch. :yuck:

Hi. :wave::hug:

I think hardly any of us got good deals in the 5 matches. The DOB thing however. :shifty:

Hello :wave:!

Yeah, the second option's definitely better :yes:. Course, really, in the end, it doesn't matter what any match thing says, if some miracle occurred where one of my crushes knocked on my door asking me to run away with them, I'd be out of here in two seconds flat :p.

I tried it with the guy that I've been reconnecting a bit with (talking to online, going out for coffee with), and it said we have a 45% compatibility. We'd be especially strong in the physical area. I find that rather interesting...:hmm:.

Angela

Aw, me and LMJ may just have to have a steamy affair based solely on physical attraction rather than get married and live happily ever after :sad:

physical 85%

emotional 11%

intellectual 50%

total 49%

Mr.Z and I

physical 85%

emotional 62%

intellectual 84%

total 77%

I guess it's better that I don't leave him for Larry :shrug: Oh well. Mr.Z's a hot drummer too.

eta:
Edge and I

physical 46%

emotional 99%

intellectual 93%

total 79%

:hmm:

I've kinda turned my BFF into a crazy ass fan. Her first concert was Phoenix last year. And now she's coming to both Anaheim shows with me.

My hubby is a huge U2 fan as well, so he is doing Minneapolis and Winnipeg with me. He will see Kristen and I "lose it" during our first GA!:ohmy: He is going to be nowhere near Montreal or Toronto!:lol:

Emily :hug:

Oooh, I'm going to meet Sean! He sounds awesome. Kristen told me all about him popping round her job :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom