PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. my. god. Could you imagine... his hands...

I recently got the special edition of HTDAAB with the book, with the hand prints in it. I actually said out loud, "OMG this is sooooo cool!"

:lol: Okay, that made me laugh. Me too! :hi5:

I'm having this sciatic issue where randomly when I get up/walk/turn, I'll get a sharp, intense pain in my inner upper thigh/groin area (is it even called a groin area in women) where it feels like the muscle is tearing in two and it's so intense I gasp/scream and nearly go down, I have to grab onto something. But it only lasts for like 2 seconds, and then it's fine.

I had this exact symptom last year! It started after I did some ill advised bouncy pull up type things at CrossFit. It was awful. I think it's called the hip flexor. I had an acupuncturist work on it, and it inflamed it so bad I thought I was going to die. It was like fire. I was in so much pain I was throwing up. The pain was barely manageable, even with narcotics and Rx ibuprofen. I saw the chiropractor and the acupuncturist and went to urgent care three times, once actually crying. What really worked was just letting it be and heal.

I'm sending you all of my sympathy and healing vibes. At least we share a malady with Bono. Well, he got rid of his I guess. Maybe we can go see Dr. Wolfart.

That sounds like my hip, VP. Some moments are okay and then all of a sudden :scream: Has this happened before? Is there something you can take/do to make it better?

Oh no, hope yours is better soon! I've had a milder version of this before, but I didn't have to work through it. The first time I had it was a few years ago, it lasted for months, but oddly it bothered me most getting off of the toilet. :reject: I think it must have been the height of it?

I had this exact symptom last year! It started after I did some ill advised bouncy pull up type things at CrossFit. It was awful. I think it's called the hip flexor. I had an acupuncturist work on it, and it inflamed it so bad I thought I was going to die. It was like fire. I was in so much pain I was throwing up. The pain was barely manageable, even with narcotics and Rx ibuprofen. I saw the chiropractor and the acupuncturist and went to urgent care three times, once actually crying. What really worked was just letting it be and heal.

I'm sending you all of my sympathy and healing vibes. At least we share a malady with Bono. Well, he got rid of his I guess. Maybe we can go see Dr. Wolfart.

Holy shit, that sounds awful! :(

I went to a chiropractor for years and it really did help. I stopped going to him about 5 years ago for various reasons, and now things like this are popping up more frequently.

Thought I was reading fanfic for a second there! :sexywink:

:lol: !!!!

Hope your bad week gets better. :hug:

I slept longer last night, but was awake-asleep a lot. Slept in a half hour, and could have made it on time, but this really isn't a condition where you want to be rushing around. I called and left a message that I'd be a bit late. And I'm taking my heating pad this morning.

Thought I was reading fanfic for a second there! :sexywink:

I am like 10+ pages behind and THIS is the first thing I see. :D
I approve. Highly. :up:

I have barely gotten any sleep in the past two days and am in desperate need of sexy Adam fic to motivate my arse. I also need new music to listen to. And a cliff notes version of the thread's last ten or so pages wouldn't go amiss, either.
*wanders off to make coffee and flop into her bunk*

(Although last night was kinda my own fault bc I didnt go to bed until almost midnight anyways because I was watching The Voice, Smash, and then the local news. :reject: )

CK, tell me you saw the latest Adam video. If not, go the news thread now.

I am really digging Smash which I wasn't sure I would. It's getting good.

NEW ADAM VIDEO? *runs off to find it* :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Edit: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Also, I find it sexy as hell that he is wearing leopard print.
My high school mascot was a leopard so I am forever attached to leopard print. :reject:

Oh, and I'm the same way with Smash. I watched the first episode simply out of curiosity and now I am HOOKED. It is really getting addicting!

CK, tell me you saw the latest Adam video. If not, go the news thread now.

I am really digging Smash which I wasn't sure I would. It's getting good.

i keep forgetting to watch it - hoping it's on hulu or something. A former student of mine graduated from NYU and is living in NY, trying to "make it". He's an extra in the 3rd episode, in the karaoke scene, I guess. :D

It's good. I am not sure how true to life it is about making a musical work on Broadway. Right now they are in workshops. So the creative team is still working on the book and music. The producers (Angelica Houston) are trying to find financial backing. You have back stabbing assistants. And we have not even talked about the director and actors.

Ok.I have a confession. I think Edge has got himself a competitor.
This.Guy.
4791258f260.jpg

I mean.....:drool::faint::combust:
Yes.I've been Sherlocked.
Do I have a thing for guys with high cheekbones and exotic eyes? Obviously.

There is a Tumblr I stalk follow that is this guy, U2 and the Beatles.

He could almost play a young Edge in a movie.

I would be it takes too much work. I don't have time to post photos - even if I have enough to every day for 20,000 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom