PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:p I'll try!

Someone uploaded the whole Joan Jett concert I was at onto youtube :heart: so fucking happy!

It might have taken about 3-4 hours....I forget. Probably will spend more time on it before it's done....I'm trying to see if anyone at my school has any broken mirrors/mirrors they'd let me break for art so I can put shards of that in it to make it sharper/scarier...may just have to see if Michael's has got mirrors, and break them myself, le sigh.

On the very good side, I finished my homework for Monday...so I've got Sunday for looking for stuff like that

Breaking mirrors-giving yourself many years of bad luck, eh :wink:?

Yeah. There you go. Some free time for that-I'm sure there's got to be some mirrors out there somewhere that could work. I hope you find something.

Very cool that the show you were at got put up online, too! The joys of living in our current technological age :D.

Night, Tara :wave:! I'll be off to bed again soon myself-work tomorrow once more. We were offline today, and probably will be tomorrow since it's hard to get a hold of someone to fix such things on the weekends. And that severely limits what we're able to do at work aside from checking out customers (usually we zone sections and scan books to see how current they are-we can't do that when we're offline, because the info we need doesn't really show up well enough), so tomorrow could wind up being a REALLY boring day without a project to do to keep me busy :p. Yaaaaay.

So my video FINALLY finished processing. Hours later. :tsk: Enjoy! :giggle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NayF_4UkbwE

You can tell by my voice that I'd just woken up and was barely coherent. :laugh:

Neighbors suck!

I sent the property manager where I live a DVD of the noise inside my apartment with my neighbor's dog howling non-stop. They ended up putting an anti-bark collar on him (dachshund) but he still would lose his mind if he saw kids, or heard wind, or was left alone for hours at a time.

The apartment below me gets the worst tenants. I've had a few nice ones, but I've had my floor vibrating from stereos blasting, domestic violence, the porch set on fire by a careless smoker. List goes on and on. But it's really cheap for the area, (still half my salary) and huge with two bedrooms, bath & a half, upstairs/downstairs, dishwasher, heat/hot water. It often feels like the projects though. I live in a really posh town and it freaked all the townies out that they built an apartment complex, so I have to do positive PR for it all the time when I talk about where I live.

^ Corn on the cob :giggle: (comet)

So...
a) i got really wasted last night. Not my finest hour. I felt like total shit this morning and had to pick up one of my students to take him to a monologue competition. I think he guessed what the problem was but was classy enough not to say anything.

b) This kid won FIRST PLACE and won a trip to New York for the National Competition and I get to go with him!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Okay, I'm off to take a much needed nap before heading out to the soccer tournament (Beckham :drool: )
Wow that's awesome! :lol: Well not the hangover, of course.

Congrats Zooey!

K, it is wrong that you did not come here and share them!:wink:
Nice avatar. :wink:

NEVER mention the One Duet. It's one of the rules of PGP. Some things are best left forgotten. :tsk:

Woot! I can pick up my snail eating snails on wednesday. That'll be fun to watch them suck the other snails out of their shells. These pestky brats are getting so horribly big, and they're stealing the food of my pretty bottom fishies. :crack:

And one of my Dutch U2 friends got photographed by our favourite radio station at the SP gig with his U2 fans :heart: Snow Patrol sign. :D Awesome.

NEVER mention the One Duet. It's one of the rules of PGP. Some things are best left forgotten. :tsk:

Woot! I can pick up my snail eating snails on wednesday. That'll be fun to watch them suck the other snails out of their shells. These pestky brats are getting so horribly big, and they're stealing the food of my pretty bottom fishies. :crack:

I had never seen the One Duet before. That was two singers not on the same page.

Snail Eating Snails makes me LOL.

:cute: Hate for the same team always bonds.

:D Yay, we just cut all the pieces for my Link costume, and the hat. One step closer to completing the costume.

Your avi :angry:

Reminds me, last night there was a guy sitting behind me and he was talking so loudly about how he hates the Leafs so of course I turned around and we starting chatting about how much the Leafs suck :wink:

It is a thing many people have in common. If you are not a Leafs fan, you hate them. You see, with the Habs, many like them even if it isn't their team. :D

Drea, K is out at the moment..:wink:

We get in at 5:30 at Pearson, so it will probably be around 8 before we get downtown.

GG is encouraging snail cannibalism :tsk:

So when do you get to TO Kristen?

:lol: Well I wouldn't do it if they would stop reproducing like bloody rabbits! I want an aquarium with fish, not snails. And right now the snail population is about 10 times the fish population. :grumpy: And they eat my Cory's food. Don't eat my favourite fishies' food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom