PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

:yes: You're definitely a wonderful entertainer!

And so is the friend that is coming over. We'll have a good time. :D

That's good, I have so few friends to socialize with like that anymore - they've all grown up and gotten families to care for :madspit: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
How far are you moving, Amy? I was about to say :yikes: to a January move, but then I remembered it's summer for you. :lol:

Abut 3,500 kms :yikes:
We're moving from Melbourne which is down tot he bottom of Australia back to my home town of Alice Springs which is right in the center of Australia near to Ayers Rock. I've finished my course, so am going back home to teach and save money for our big move to the uk next year! :D

I'm excited!!

dazzlingamy said:

Abut 3,500 kms :yikes:
We're moving from Melbourne which is down tot he bottom of Australia back to my home town of Alice Springs which is right in the center of Australia near to Ayers Rock. I've finished my course, so am going back home to teach and save money for our big move to the uk next year! :D

I'm excited!!

Good for you! Do you know where in the UK you'll eventually end up?

Sad_Girl said:

That's good, I have so few friends to socialize with like that anymore - they've all grown up and gotten families to care for :madspit: :lol:

A lot of mine have too! :angry: :lol:

Thankfully this guy is still single, and I can usually count on him to come keep me company whenever I'm bored. :lol: All I have to do is call and whine about how bored and lonely I am, and he'll come over. :giggle: I love that kind of power! :evil:

ThoraSEB said:

A lot of mine have too! :angry: :lol:

Thankfully this guy is still single, and I can usually count on him to come keep me company whenever I'm bored. :lol: All I have to do is call and whine about how bored and lonely I am, and he'll come over. :giggle: I love that kind of power! :evil:

I do too! I used to have a few of those friends - of course, many of them got me into trouble when we hung out, too :shifty:

dazzlingamy said:
awww Sg i get that too! So many of my friends want to spend time with their partners or won't go anywhere without them! How can you have a girly cocktail party with a man wanting to watch football in the middle of it?! :madspit:

I don't think I'd be a lot of help there, I'm the girl who'd rather be watching football with the guys :wink:

uyfiysd.jpg

Johnny :drool:

johnny_depp_19.jpg

johnny_depp_24.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

I do too! I used to have a few of those friends - of course, many of them got me into trouble when we hung out, too :shifty:

I totally understand. :wink: I usually end up getting into trouble whenever I'm with him. :shifty: :giggle:

dazzlingamy said:
SG usually i am too, but sometimes I like to be all girly and watch silly movies and drink cocktails and moan abut sexy men like adaaaaaaaaaama and JOHNNY :combust:

VP...starting off in London for 6 months, then who knows...free as a bird! :D Perhaps Dublin? :sexywink:

:hmm: good point! :D

and I totally envy you! Moving to London :drool: and who knows where else. That's awesome! :up:

dazzlingamy said:
ahhahahaha weldy! wooooooo! at someone will know me! I don't know half the people on my list, so I think i'll be safe and just print off Bono pics for them! :wink:

Ohh...that would be a nice idea....I got 3 U2 related cards (one Christmas card with the four of them on the front, a postcard with the guys on the front and a picture card from someone who took a behind shot of Larry and Bono during LAPOE in Boston last December 5th :drool: ) last year....and I still have them!

Ok, here's proof that I've gone COMPLETELY nuts - I've been sitting here humming this song, trying to figure out what it is... it's the song 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton (Later covered by the White Stripes)

here's the kicker, I just realized WHY it was stuck in my head - I was looking at Joaquin Phoenix pics earlier - ergo, I started singing "Joaquin, Joaquin, Joaquin, Jooooaaaquiiiin!"

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: good point! :D

and I totally envy you! Moving to London :drool: and who knows where else. That's awesome! :up:

Thanks!

yeah i've been wanting to do it for a while, just get the two year working visa and go accross and teach, so now that i'm finally finished my course i can start saving! :D

hahahaha @ joaquin joaquin joaquin...someone has it bad :wink:

weldy - yeah i thought since it was recommended not to say happy xmas, i should do a u2 themed one! :D

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, here's proof that I've gone COMPLETELY nuts - I've been sitting here humming this song, trying to figure out what it is... it's the song 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton (Later covered by the White Stripes)

here's the kicker, I just realized WHY it was stuck in my head - I was looking at Joaquin Phoenix pics earlier - ergo, I started singing "Joaquin, Joaquin, Joaquin, Jooooaaaquiiiin!"

:lmao:

:lmao:!

I'm not tired Weldy :grumpy:

Actually, I'm only so-so about Joaquin (Although his brother still has and always will have a special place in my heart :heart: )

but damn, the song is catchy :wink:

dazzlingamy said:

weldy - yeah i thought since it was recommended not to say happy xmas, i should do a u2 themed one! :D

I'm trying to find some that says Happy Holidays....but I know the cards I'll get will say Merry Christmas on some of them (I'm getting my cards from a local dollar store tomorrow...which is today for you :wink: )

I've been trying to bring up my Create and Print thingy on my computer but I think I need a CD to do that one (I've been having a slight itch to create my own card without having to pay a lot of money for it :D )

^ :D

Jem (bonoishot) took that pic at Abbey Road on her birthday... he looked right into her camera and said happy birthday to her *is still a little jealous* :wink:

Your new avi's nice - is that a shot from one of the Oz shows?

:lol: every time I think of him, I think of a Dave Letterman interview with him where he talked about going into a live-burn training exercise with real firefighters when he was preparing for 'Ladder 49' and he freaked out and panicked and was yelling 'Mayday!' and stuff, and one of the firefighters hit him on the helmet and told him to calm down :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: every time I think of him, I think of a Dave Letterman interview with him where he talked about going into a live-burn training exercise with real firefighters when he was preparing for 'Ladder 49' and he freaked out and panicked and was yelling 'Mayday!' and stuff, and one of the firefighters hit him on the helmet and told him to calm down :lmao:

:lol: The only one I remember is him doing an interview on a red carpet asking the reporter if he has frogs in his hair! *stifle :giggle:ing*

Drea said:
^ :D

Jem (bonoishot) took that pic at Abbey Road on her birthday... he looked right into her camera and said happy birthday to her *is still a little jealous* :wink:

Your new avi's nice - is that a shot from one of the Oz shows?

its lovely *siiiiiiiiigh* yay for jem! :D

Yes i took this photo, it was at the end of kite when they were saying goodbye. *wipes tear* so lovely

I liked Joaquin in 8mm! but other then that *shrugs*

MY favourite actor is MAtt Damon wooooo! :D

Back
Top Bottom