PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sept22007.jpg

The "random hotness" is missing the rhythm section :tsk:

Let's see what we can do about that :wink:

smugsmilingVAdam.jpg

Larry1discotheque.jpg

htdaab_u2waterbw.jpg

(This is the second pic I saw in the Mix99.9 ad posters on the subway, though the pic stops above the "Aloha" on :adam:'s shirt - in other words, you don't see :larry:'s pants at all :lol: And the fact that this pic was one of the two chosen makes me think that someone in Mix99.9's ad dept is a pleban :giggle: )

Last edited:
Here I thought I was being early by taking my laundry downstairs just now... to find that someone's beaten me to the washer and they have 25 mins to go :lol:

:hmm: The Lanois movie is sometime tonight I think, plus he's doing some concerts this week...

Rumour also has it Bono will be showing up at the gala screening of Across The Universe tomorrow night (I'm going to Roy Thompson Hall after work just in case :wink: )

Drea said:
:hmm: The Lanois movie is sometime tonight I think, plus he's doing some concerts this week...

Rumour also has it Bono will be showing up at the gala screening of Across The Universe tomorrow night (I'm going to Roy Thompson Hall after work just in case :wink: )

They were interviewing him on one of the entertainment shows, about his movie and all the fun stuff...

Apparently there'll be scenes of the Fez recording sessions, scenes of him doing song/lyric writing jams with the boys..
And that was also where he started rambling about how this time, he's really feeling the achtung baby vibe....the new sound, :blahblah:...that they had wandered away but now they've come back.
He did not say, however, when we should expect a tour. :angry:
well damn him

;)

I wish I was in TO, I want to do some star stalking....I mean spotting :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Apparently there'll be scenes of the Fez recording sessions, scenes of him doing song/lyric writing jams with the boys..
And that was also where he started rambling about how this time, he's really feeling the achtung baby vibe....the new sound, :blahblah:...that they had wandered away but now they've come back.
He did not say, however, when we should expect a tour. :angry:
well damn him

;)

I wish I was in TO, I want to do some star stalking....I mean spotting :shifty:

:lol:

Well, they have to *finish* the album before they can do a tour :wink: Which, being them, could take till next year... But at least the Popmart dvd is finally coming out :hyper: Week from Tues! :hyper:

Then maybe we'll finally get a release date for U2 3D :madwife:

The Film Festival is going on right now Wild - and both Across The Universe and Here Is What Is (the Lanois movie) are being shown :)

Back
Top Bottom