PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still am not spoiled for the ending thing!! So hard to wait! :crack: I saw a few people in ZS were disappointed, though?

:lol: Yeah, I didn't want to get spoiled on that either.

There were a few disappointed people, yes. It's definitely worth watching before you click on those spoiler tags, though.

Ummm 2:45 and 3:15 I think :hmm:

Guess I'll have to go back and watch again. :lol: Can't believe I missed that! :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I didn't want to get spoiled on that either.

There were a few disappointed people, yes. It's definitely worth watching before you click on those spoiler tags, though.

What did you think of it? It was all about Hurley and Ben, right?

Funny, with the auction and all, Sarah and I were talking about the series overall and the finale the other night. I told her that I think I've softened toward the finale now, but that it's like I'm conflicted....part of me thinks it was a nice ending and appropriate, and another part of me simultaneously feels cheated...and both feelings feel valid. :crazy: :lol: And she said she feels the same way.

What did you think of it? It was all about Hurley and Ben, right?

Funny, with the auction and all, Sarah and I were talking about the series overall and the finale the other night. I told her that I think I've softened toward the finale now, but that it's like I'm conflicted....part of me thinks it was a nice ending and appropriate, and another part of me simultaneously feels cheated...and both feelings feel valid. :crazy: :lol: And she said she feels the same way.

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed too. I don't want to say more, because otherwise it will spoil it. And yes, it's about Ben and Hurley.

Both feelings are totally valid! :lol: At first, right after seeing it I was disappointed because there were no answers. A few hours later, after thinking about it a lot, I loved it. Seeing it for the second time? Full on love-fest for the entire thing. :lol: So I've definitely felt both emotions too. :D

Yeah, I need to see a lot more of this:

e53b826db1dbd6ce478f900cb8245f2c.jpg

For Jem!

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed too. I don't want to say more, because otherwise it will spoil it. And yes, it's about Ben and Hurley.

Both feelings are totally valid! :lol: At first, right after seeing it I was disappointed because there were no answers. A few hours later, after thinking about it a lot, I loved it. Seeing it for the second time? Full on love-fest for the entire thing. :lol: So I've definitely felt both emotions too. :D

I still haven't rewatched the finale, I was such a mess for it. I want to see it, but it's like I have to book it in during a time where it's convenient to bawl for like two hours, and that doesn't happen that often. :lol:

It's lame, but I SO wanted the sideways world to be real, and for them to really be experiencing all those good things for real, after all they'd been through. I don't even care about answers that much. Just wanted it to be real for them. :(

I'm lame, I know. :lol:

I still haven't rewatched the finale, I was such a mess for it. I want to see it, but it's like I have to book it in during a time where it's convenient to bawl for like two hours, and that doesn't happen that often. :lol:

It's lame, but I SO wanted the sideways world to be real, and for them to really be experiencing all those good things for real, after all they'd been through. I don't even care about answers that much. Just wanted it to be real for them. :(

I'm lame, I know. :lol:

OMG - no doubt! 2 hours for bawling isn't exactly the way I want to spend a weekend evening/afternoon. :wink: It's awesome, but SO emotionally draining.

I was a bit sad that the sideways wasn't real either, but in the end it didn't bother me too much. I wanted everyone to be happy too - especially those that had a really shitty go of it before the plane crash (i.e.: Locke).

Back
Top Bottom