PGP - Adam a wonderful time wish U2 was here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
flybaby.jpg

Can you say baby boom?

So Now I need names from : Sarah (Circa), VP, Jo, Drea, Sami, and Weldy :lol: I already got names from Wild :wink:

Oh, and Bri! She's pregnant again, too :laugh:

:lol: Well....it's about damn time! But don't worry.....I think of something :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
Lot 10: Weldy and AB Bono

Weldy: Best FriendAB Edge
Drive thru window Clerk
ST Goal: Dance with AB Bono

AB Bono: Best Friend JT Edge
He is a home video editor (reformatting From the big screen to the DVD or video)
ST Goal: Have Woo-hoo

Why does my Sim job get the low paying job?! :lol:

At least I think my Sim boyfriend got his wish :giggle......and it make sense why I was at SimABEdge wedding :D

Well, I'm finally caught up.

I had a wonderful day today! The weather was glorious and warm! :love: :heart:

We had our poker tournament, and that was a blast! I got :drunk: but the alcohol has all worn off now. :lol:

I did really well, even though I hadn't played poker in years. At my table I was with 6 other guys who were fabulous players. I didn't say anything about my expertise level, and shocked them when I was finally out by telling them that I hadn't played in 10 years. :giggle: They were very impressed with me, so that rocks.

Okay, I'm off to bed now. See you all tomorrow! :hug:

Thora I'm glad you had such a good time. I just knew you would. :hug: :heart:

Fly I'm gonna miss you when you leave next week! I can't believe its time already. :( :hug: I really want you to go and have a fabulous time, but on the other hand I want you to stay home so we have you more often. :love:

Sorry I wasn't around much this weekend. I've been dealing with some stuff. There were a few nice things that happened though. My mother who I was freaking out about seeing soon called yesterday and was really sweet and talked to me about some stuff that is going on with our family and helped make me feel better. I'm looking forward to seeing her now, even though I'm still really nervous. :heart:

Mr. Cat is already driving me crazy though. :lol: Every where I go he is right behind me. He either says he's bored or he wants to help me with stuff. I don't know what I'm going to do with him for the next week. At one point I got him busy playing with the kids and went out to my studio to work and next thing I know he is standing there watching me. I finally gave him something to do to help me so he would stop looking over my shoulder for two minutes. Its bad enough that I've had a horrible work block all week and then he is always under my feet. :lmao: I love the guy, but damn he has to go back to work ASAP! :giggle: Tomorrow should be fun. I have a ton of work to do and I'm gonna send him to the grocery store to get him out of the house for a bit. I'm sure we wil be eating junk all week. :lol:

Hey Jez! :hug:

I'm not bad, how are you?

I'm eating my lunch right now, and I pre-ordered it from a restuarant, since their service is SO slow. I only have a half hour break, and it takes me that long to get there, pick up the stuff, and drive back to my office. Well, the pre-ordering did me no good. I waited in the restuarant for another 20 minutes before they got me my food. :mad: I thought the whole point of pre-ordering food was so that you could drive up, pay and leave right away!! Gah. :lol:

It tastes so damn good though. :drool:

The place where we got our pizzas (and salad) always tells us it's gonna take ten minutes, but it never does. I hate slow service :mad: Once I was in a clothes store, and had to wait for the girl behind the counter, 'cause she was on the phone with what sounded like a friend of hers. Lots of "oh my god, are you serious?"

I had the weirdest thing happen to me today! I was shopping with my mum, and my hair got caught in a girl's purse. She almost yanked my hair out when she walked away! :lmao:

:lol:

I honestly have no idea how this restaurant stays in business. I guess that despite the incredibly slow service, the food is delicious. :shrug:

So you and your sister participated in Elevation?! :hyper: I did a couple of Eleva-shun's and Woohoo's. I could not stop laughing when I was doing it. :lmao: I don't care if Chizip doesn't use mine - they were pretty awful.

Back
Top Bottom