PGP - Adam a wonderful time wish U2 was here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi DG, hi Jem :wave:

How are you guys?:hug:

Thora, I don't think my sister and my whoohoos will be in it, we both refused to even try make it as high as Bono's. :lol:

I'm finw Jez, just tired.

I don't know why I'm sooo tired lately. :huh: The last time I was this tired was right before I was diagnosed with diabetes.

:lol: There are threads for everything on this forum! I love that! Gets a nice, stalker feeling going :lmao:

I managed to write a fanfic today! The whole deal! It's only one page though. :reject:
I found some kind of generator, where I wrote my name in, and it came up what to write about. Mine had to contain: miscommunication, the phrase "fingerprints on the wall", someone was going to say "Pokemon are evil, I swear" and the whole thing was supposed to be in future tense. The last thing caught my attention :happy:

bonoishot said:

no problem

sorry i didnt call you saturday :reject:

:kiss::hug:

did you get back to sleep yesterday ?

Check your PMs again. :kiss:

Yep, I slept for two hours, woke up to feed the puppies around 11 am, and then went back to sleep for another 4 hours. :reject:

JezSnape said:
:lol: There are threads for everything on this forum! I love that! Gets a nice, stalker feeling going :lmao:

I managed to write a fanfic today! The whole deal! It's only one page though. :reject:
I found some kind of generator, where I wrote my name in, and it came up what to write about. Mine had to contain: miscommunication, the phrase "fingerprints on the wall", someone was going to say "Pokemon are evil, I swear" and the whole thing was supposed to be in future tense. The last thing caught my attention :happy:

:lmao: That site sounds hilarious! That would be a really interesting way to write something. I'm trying to write more, and can always use some help. :reject: What's the address (if it's in English)?

Thora, I'm gonna check for it now, it might take a couple of minutes, though, I followed a link, and then followed a link...

JezSnape said:

I managed to write a fanfic today! The whole deal! It's only one page though. :reject :

stalkers :drool:

which site is it? :lol:

oooh fic:happy:

:lmao: It does work! I'm gonna give it a try. :giggle:

My story has to involve sentimental value, drowning, using the phrase "I don't think he knows what he he's talking about" and spend the first 5 sentences on describing the scene.

:lol:

Jem, you have a comment. :shifty:

Edit: I'm listening to Staring at the Sun (Live in Rotterdam) :heart: :love: I LOVE this song live and accoustic. :drool:

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
:lmao: It does work! I'm gonna give it a try. :giggle:

My story has to involve sentimental value, drowning, using the phrase "I don't think he knows what he he's talking about" and spend the first 5 sentences on describing the scene.

:lol:

i have to try this :hyper:

i feel good getting things off my chest 4 replies :drool:

bonoishot said:

:hyper:

i'll have to read yours, i don't read many :lol:

Go right ahead! :lol: I can guarantee you there is nothing too profound or life changing. Mostly it's me rambling about what's going on in my life, stupid stuff, or me bitching about things. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom