One more Mad Lib for this evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
I don't even know if everyone's entertained by these or not...let me know if you'd like me to continue them.

Go here for instructions. :wink:

<curse word – the sillier the better>
<number>
<color>
<article of clothing>
<type of shoe>
<where you buy your groceries>
<junk food – plural>
<health food – plural>
<same junk food>
<same health food>
<body part>
<another number>
<liquid>
<your favorite drink>
<color>
<your favorite outfit - the more details, the better>
<exclamation>
<flower>
<another number>
<verb ending in –ing>
<plural noun>
<where you buy your groceries>
<the first color you said>
<the first article of clothing you said>
<same type of shoe>

Bono Looks to The Edge to Cure His Writer’s Block

“<curse word – the sillier the better>!” said Bono.
“What’s the matter, Bono?” asked Edge.
“I’ve got a nasty case of writers block! I’ve never had this before…what do I do?”
Edge cocked his head at a <number> degree angle, the perfect angle for figuring out the solution to this problem.
“Well,” Edge said, “it seems to me that you’ll need to put on a <color> <article of clothing> and a pair of <type of shoe> shoes, go to <where you buy your groceries> down the street and buy some <junk food – plural> and <health food – plural> and come back here.”
“Edge, why do I need to wear that ridiculous get-up when I go get them?” Bono asked.
“Do not question the Zen master, my student,” Edge replied. “When you come home, you must put your <same junk food> and <same health food> in a blender and make it pasty. Then you have to smear it on your bare <body part> and let it sit for <another number> hours. Once you have that, you have to soak in a tub full of <liquid> while drinking <your favorite drink> until your fingers get wrinkly, then dry off with a <color> towel and put on <your favorite outfit - the more details, the better>.”
“<exclamation>, Edge, that sure is a lot of work to cure writer’s block!” Bono said.
“Well, do you or don’t you want a cure?” Edge asked.
“I suppose I need a cure,” Bono sighed. “Is there anything else I need to do?”
“Yes,” Edge replied, “You need to put a <flower> in your hair and recite this mantra <another number> times: ‘I have <verb ending in –ing> <plural noun>!’”
Bono went off to <where you buy your groceries> wearing his <the first color you said> <the first article of clothing you said> and his <same type of shoe> shoes, and Edge watched him walk down the street, laughing harder than he’d ever laughed before. “What a dork!” Edge thought.

I personally love mad libs so if no one else wants to do them, you could email them to me for my own enjoyment.:up: Otherwise, keep 'em comin LG :love:

“<Tarter Sauce>!” said Bono.
“I’ve got a nasty case of writers block! I’ve never had this before…what do I do?”
Edge cocked his head at a <nine> degree angle, the perfect angle for figuring out the solution to this problem.
“Well,” Edge said, “it seems to me that you’ll need to put on a <shiny> <bra> and a pair of <pump> shoes, go to <Safeway> down the street and buy some <chips> and <carrot sticks> and come back here.”
“Edge, why do I need to wear that ridiculous get-up when I go get them?” Bono asked.
“Do not question the Zen master, my student,” Edge replied. “When you come home, you must put your <chips> and <carrot sticks> in a blender and make it pasty. Then you have to smear it on your bare <wrist> and let it sit for <493> hours. Once you have that, you have to soak in a tub full of <lemonade> while drinking <cherry coke> until your fingers get wrinkly, then dry off with a <black> towel and put on <a blue striped shirt and jeans>.”
“<What the :censored:!>, Edge, that sure is a lot of work to cure writer’s block!” Bono said.
“Yes,” Edge replied, “You need to put a <poppy> in your hair and recite this mantra <3.14> times: ‘I have <squatting> <gnomes>!’”
Bono went off to <Safeway> wearing his <shiny> <bra> and his <pump> shoes, and Edge watched him walk down the street, laughing harder than he’d ever laughed before. “What a dork!” Edge thought.

“<Pickle Juice>!” said Bono.
Edge cocked his head at a <2> degree angle, the perfect angle for figuring out the solution to this problem.
“Well,” Edge said, “it seems to me that you’ll need to put on a <Blood Red> <Silly Flowery Hat> and a pair of <Platform> shoes, go to <Jewel> down the street and buy some <Chocolates> and <Apple Sauces> and come back here.”
“Do not question the Zen master, my student,” Edge replied. “When you come home, you must put your <Chocolate> and <Apple Sauces> in a blender and make it pasty. Then you have to smear it on your bare <Butt> and let it sit for <45> hours. Once you have that, you have to soak in a tub full of <Cranberry Juice> while drinking <Sweet Tea> until your fingers get wrinkly, then dry off with a <Neon Orange> towel and put on <Favorite Concert Tshirt over a long sleeved shirt with a pair of ripped jeans and a chained wallet>.”
“<Jesus Christ!>, Edge, that sure is a lot of work to cure writer’s block!” Bono said.
“Yes,” Edge replied, “You need to put a <Lilac> in your hair and recite this mantra <723> times: ‘I have <Running> <Gems>!’”
Bono went off to <Jewel> wearing his <Blood Red> <Silly Flowery Hat> and his <Platform> shoes, and Edge watched him walk down the street, laughing harder than he’d ever laughed before. “What a dork!” Edge thought.

“<Scott Stapp>!” said Bono.
Edge cocked his head at a <3.14> degree angle, the perfect angle for figuring out the solution to this problem.
“Well,” Edge said, “it seems to me that you’ll need to put on a <gunmetal> <scarf> and a pair of <Jimmy Choo> shoes, go to <Trader Joe's> down the street and buy some <potato chips> and <flax seed muffins> and come back here.”
“Do not question the Zen master, my student,” Edge replied. “When you come home, you must put your <chips> and <flax seed muffins> in a blender and make it pasty. Then you have to smear it on your bare <foot> and let it sit for <42> hours. Once you have that, you have to soak in a tub full of <coffee> while drinking <bubble tea> until your fingers get wrinkly, then dry off with a <indigo> towel and put on <a black babydoll tee shirt with “Morrissey” written across the bust in hot pink scripty writing, fitted black pinstripe boot cut pants, hot pink patent leather Rockport boots with a 3 in wedge heel, black and white checkered belt worn at the waist, black pinstripe knock-off fedora with white feather attached on the left side, black and white checkered wristband on left wrist, ONE campaign bracelet, hot pink breast cancer awareness bracelet, and analog watch with pleather band and bejeweled face on right wrist, various black, white, and pink necklaces, one of which is a peace sign>.”
“<Oy Vey!>, Edge, that sure is a lot of work to cure writer’s block!” Bono said.
“Yes,” Edge replied, “You need to put an <Apricot Chiffon California Poppy> in your hair and recite this mantra <18 times: ‘I have <playing> <horns>!’”
Bono went off to <Trader Joe's> wearing his <gunmetal> <scarf> and his <Jimmy Choo> shoes, and Edge watched him walk down the street, laughing harder than he’d ever laughed before. “What a dork!” Edge thought.

“Dumbf*ck" said Bono.
Edge cocked his head at a 14 degree angle, the perfect angle for figuring out the solution to this problem.
“Well,” Edge said, “it seems to me that you’ll need to put on a blue socks and a pair of tennis shoes, go to Ralph's down the street and buy some chocolates and oatmeal and come back here.”
“Do not question the Zen master, my student,” Edge replied. “When you come home, you must put your chocolate and oatmeal in a blender and make it pasty. Then you have to smear it on your bare palm and let it sit for 25 hours. Once you have that, you have to soak in a tub full of koolaid while drinking lemonade until your fingers get wrinkly, then dry off with a red towel and put on cargo pants with a blue shirt with flowers scrawled all over“Ouch! Edge, that sure is a lot of work to cure writer’s block!” Bono said.
“Yes,” Edge replied, “You need to put a rose in your hair and recite this mantra 2 times: ‘I have running cups.' Bono went off to Ralphs wearing his blue socks and his tennis shoes, and Edge watched him walk down the street, laughing harder than he’d ever laughed before. “What a dork!” Edge thought.

"Bitchcakes!” said Bono.
Edge cocked his head at a 7 degree angle, the perfect angle for figuring out the solution to this problem.
“Well,” Edge said, “it seems to me that you’ll need to put on red pants and a pair of flip-flops, go to Stop'n'Shop down the street and buy some M&M's and bean-sprouts and come back here.”
“Do not question the Zen master, my student,” Edge replied. “When you come home, you must put your M&M's and bean-sprouts in a blender and make it pasty. Then you have to smear it on your bare navel and let it sit for 11 hours. Once you have that, you have to soak in a tub full of milk while drinking grape soda until your fingers get wrinkly, then dry off with a blue towel and put on a black-and-white skirt with a black sequined tank."
“Wow, Edge, that sure is a lot of work to cure writer’s block!” Bono said.
“Yes,” Edge replied, “You need to put a sakura in your hair and recite this mantra 13 times: ‘I have running boys.’”
Bono went off to Stop'n'Shop wearing his red pants and his flip-flops, and Edge watched him walk down the street, laughing harder than he’d ever laughed before. “What a dork!” Edge thought.

Wanker!” said Bono.
Edge cocked his head at a 13 degree angle, the perfect angle for figuring out the solution to this problem.
“Well,” Edge said, “it seems to me that you’ll need to put on a blue jeans and a pair of sneaker shoes, go to Safeway down the street and buy some fries and lemons and come back here.”
“Do not question the Zen master, my student,” Edge replied. “When you come home, you must put your fries and lemons in a blender and make it pasty. Then you have to smear it on your bare mouth and let it sit for 7 hours. Once you have that, you have to soak in a tub full of beer while drinking lemonade until your fingers get wrinkly, then dry off with a pink towel and put on a sexy top, a short skirt and long highheeled boots.”
Help!, Edge, that sure is a lot of work to cure writer’s block!” Bono said.
“Yes,” Edge replied, “You need to put a rose in your hair and recite this mantra 31 times: ‘I have kneeling boys!’”
Bono went off to Safeway wearing his blue jeans and his sneaker shoes, and Edge watched him walk down the street, laughing harder than he’d ever laughed before. “What a dork!” Edge thought.

“<fUCKNUTS>!” said Bono.
Edge cocked his head at a <43> degree angle, the perfect angle for figuring out the solution to this problem.
“Well,” Edge said, “it seems to me that you’ll need to put on a <TAUPE> <WOOLSOCK> and a pair of <SANDEL> shoes, go to <711> down the street and buy some <SMARTIES> and <FETA CHEESE> and come back here.”
“Do not question the Zen master, my student,” Edge replied. “When you come home, you must put your <SMARTIES> and <FETA CHEESE> in a blender and make it pasty. Then you have to smear it on your bare <BUTTt> and let it sit for <344> hours. Once you have that, you have to soak in a tub full of <lBEER> while drinking <ICE TEA> until your fingers get wrinkly, then dry off with a <PINK> towel and put on <STRETCH BLACK VNECK TEE, RELAXED FADED JEANS, BLACK FLIP FLOPS AND GREEN MONSTROSITY>.”
“<GREAT HAIRY MONKEYS A FIRE>, Edge, that sure is a lot of work to cure writer’s block!” Bono said.
“Yes,” Edge replied, “You need to put a <DANDYLION> in your hair and recite this mantra <43> times: ‘I have <CRYING> <WATERBUFFLOES>!’”
Bono went off to <711> wearing his <TAUPE> <WOOL SOCK> and his <SANDEL> shoes, and Edge watched him walk down the street, laughing harder than he’d ever laughed before. “What a dork!” Edge thought. [/B][/QUOTE]

:lmao: :lmao: Mad Libs are so much fun!!

“<Fudgesicle>!” said Bono.
Edge cocked his head at a <8> degree angle, the perfect angle for figuring out the solution to this problem.
“Well,” Edge said, “it seems to me that you’ll need to put on a <blue> <hat> and a pair of <Manolo Blahnik> shoes, go to <Save-On-Foods> down the street and buy some <chips> and <Craisins> and come back here.”
“Do not question the Zen master, my student,” Edge replied. “When you come home, you must put your <chips> and <Craisins> in a blender and make it pasty. Then you have to smear it on your bare <leg> and let it sit for <15> hours. Once you have that, you have to soak in a tub full of <milk> while drinking <Coke> until your fingers get wrinkly, then dry off with a <pink> towel and put on <a brown skirt with a white flower pattern, a white spaghetti strap tank top, and a thin beige shrug with black flip flops that have rhinestones on them>.”
“<Crap>, Edge, that sure is a lot of work to cure writer’s block!” Bono said.
“Yes,” Edge replied, “You need to put a <gerber daisy> in your hair and recite this mantra <43> times: ‘I have <sitting> <ducks>!’”
Bono went off to <Save-On-Foods> wearing his <blue> <hat> and his <Manolo Blahnik> shoes, and Edge watched him walk down the street, laughing harder than he’d ever laughed before. “What a dork!” Edge thought.

Back
Top Bottom