OMG its finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
After watching many many showings of Zoo TV - I have finally fallen in love...............

............with Mr McPhisto!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon*
mac9.jpg

now Mr McPhisto, go fetch me champagne and my slippers!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Good for you MADDIE! There is a cool MacPhisto thread on the page right now go look at it and drool all over the screen! You are a lady of fine taste. Just aske the MacPhisto society.

Welcome to the club darling,
so happy to see you amongst us.
Now have yourself a martini and GET IN LINE!!!
lol.
-Bluey (sorry, just a little exam stress leaking through there...nothing a few drinks won't fix..no no.. Or o few lovely Mr Macphisto pictures...HINT DARLINGS HINT!!)

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

I am glad you have finally come to your senses and recognized how sexy gold lame and devil horns can be.
crazyscottsstore_1660_5981

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by mad1:
After watching many many showings of Zoo TV - I have finally fallen in love...............

............with Mr McPhisto!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon*
mac9.jpg

now Mr McPhisto, go fetch me champagne and my slippers!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

It took you many times. It happened to me the second time of watching it but it was the first time I had REALLY paid attention 100% to it
smile.gif

Originally posted by UV2001:
It took you many times. It happened to me the second time of watching it but it was the first time I had REALLY paid attention 100% to it
smile.gif

I fell in love with him when I saw these:

macphisto_makeup.jpg

macphisto_OHMY.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I have yet to see it. But I am already in love with MacPhisto and I fear watching anything cause I know I'll...oh no...just thinking about it makes me....

*faints*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom