Oh F*** I SOOOOOOOO want to DIE right now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
someone in my work came down and asked had I printed U2 stuff off yesterday.........I said not that Im aware of, and went up to discover 3 pages of the topics for this forum lying face up, and god KNOWS how many pple stood and read that!!!!!!! I must have accidently printed and not realised!!!!!!

fuck, I sooooooooooo want to die right now!!!!!!!!!!

you were not printing out the Bono-is-uh-elevated-thread, did you
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by mad1:
someone in my work came down and asked had I printed U2 stuff off yesterday.........I said not that Im aware of, and went up to discover 3 pages of the topics for this forum lying face up, and god KNOWS how many pple stood and read that!!!!!!! I must have accidently printed and not realised!!!!!!

fuck, I sooooooooooo want to die right now!!!!!!!!!!

Do they speak English?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

u2_anim.gif

no, but Im fucking glad I wasnt tuned into that thread and all those pages pop outta printer with arrows pointin at King Kong's Dong!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

BUT it was yesterdays stuff, and four threads of men elevated!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

I pray not many saw this!!!!!!!!!!

redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Aw, poor Maddie. Stuff like that happens to me all the time. Just yesterday a certain young lady from this forum was sending me "Edge love cards". I was killing myself laughing, and someone leans into my office and says "Laughing at yourself again Jessica?" So then I write an email entitled BUSTED to Olive and the lady in question (I don't know if she wants her id revealed, everyone will bombard her with love note requests!) So there I am at my desk, and suddenly the IT guys come in and want to install some software.

First they see my wallpaper, then they see two emails in my in box: "The Edge has Sent You a Greeting" and "BUSTED!"!!

And then, when they are finished installing, I opened the e-card and it says "Let's do it like bunnies" and all this noisy, cheesy music comes out right as the guys are still in the room!

The absolute worst email experience I ever had was when a friend and I were trashing my boss over the email, and I printed it off, and like a TOTAL IDIOT lost the email, it fell out of my bag, in the middle of the Patrons' Lounge of the theatre, where the house manager found it, and instead of giving it to me, gave it to HIM! I got so reamed out for that one. I have never recovered from the humiliation.

So all this is to say, Maddie, you have my total sympathies!!!!
smile.gif

Yeah, things like that happen all the time. I?m just very quick in forgetting them
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Some guys I work with got ahold of Mrs. Edge's Stories for PLEBA girls I had printed out to read on my break...

D'oh!! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

Speaking of embarrassment, I have been feeling guilty about something and I wanted to know what you girls thought. Okay, I put the Elevated wallpaper on my webpage and....
PA57957.jpg

1. First of all, I can't remember who did this, if it's yours please say, I want to credit you.
2. I am feeling guilty that I only called this 'Elevated wallpaper-PLEBA girls' favorite' and I did not say what it really was. Should I, and give it a mature audience advisory? Or....
3. This is why I feel so guilty- suppose some girl (or even worse, a guy!) puts this on their computer for wallpaper at home or at work not realizing what it shows, and then somebody discovers it and thinks weird things about them? I mean over 6,000 people have been to my page now and surely someone must have seen this and thought it was a good pic without noticing the 'elevated' aspect of it. I mean, it may seem like LMAO at the thought of somebody innocently putting this up for wallpaper and having another person see it for what it really is, but think how EMBARRASSED they'd be!! What should I do, re-label it, take it off or just leave it, maybe I'm thinking too much into this? What do you all think, I seriously want someone else's opinions!

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Some guys I work with got ahold of Mrs. Edge's Stories for PLEBA girls I had printed out to read on my break...

D'oh!! *lol*
biggrin.gif

LMAO, I'm sure they got a good kick out of them!
biggrin.gif
My sister read the one Mrs. Edge wrote for me!
redface.gif
She looked at me in a scary way! LOL

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

*picks up head off desktop, wipes away tears of laughter*

OMG, Maddie and Mrs. Edge! I can SOOOOO relate, it's not even funny...er, then again, maybe it is!!
biggrin.gif
I've learned the hard way to either email "touchy" stuff to my external email accounts from work, or try completely to resist the urge to print *anything* non-work related at work (I used to have my own printer, now I have to share, plus it's about 10 cubes down the hall). I still get busted time and again because of reading PLEBA or doing other U2 stuff, or reading my Yahoo or Hotmail...yikes.
frown.gif

I once typed a very long venting letter to Oprah (of all people) because she was driving me crazy, interrupting her guests, saying stupid fluffy things when guest were being serious and pouring their hearts out, and she's SO "it's all about Oprah!"
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Well, I'd forgotten I 'rinted it, and someone then set it on my desk, where I found it the next day!! AAAHHHH!!!
eek.gif

Oh yeah. Just a little embarrassing. No one ever mentioned it, but just knowing that someone knew...<<<shudder>>>...still makes me squinch up inside....

Back
Top Bottom