Notice of Meeting: Orgasmatron Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww-dammit! All our cool little stories are gone now! GONE FOREVER!!!
Well maybe not forever, but you know what I mean...
mad.gif

Originally posted by mocool12:
I just thought this one was cool:
edge_guitar3.gif

I'm a knee fetish!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Rooarrr!!

BTW, I just came in here to collect my girlies! Adam says he will kick your buttocks, gals, if you don't get them back where they belong to. NOW!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!

What a total bummer! I bet I missed some good ones! It's a good thing I didn't post Giant Lemon's story, it would have disappeared! I actually had it all ready, but then I didn't feel it was quite up to my standards (we smut writers have STANDARDS!)

I will make changes tonight. I think it's very apt to have an Edge story to coincide with the debut of Orgasmatron!

But - back to our assignment. OK - We'll start again. All Orgasmatron members are to tell us about how they first fell in love with Edge. For those who have already written and lost their postings, could you please write one sentence or two, for those who missed it?

Me: Saw Edge in Streets video in 1987, and then at JT concert and was totally blown away with his sweet face, unassuming manner, and the way he moves while he plays. Talk about your understated undercurrant of sexuality! Whoooo!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mocool12:
Awww-dammit! All our cool little stories are gone now! GONE FOREVER!!!
Well maybe not forever, but you know what I mean...
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 09-25-2001).]

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I will make changes tonight. I think it's very apt to have an Edge story to coincide with the debut of Orgasmatron!

Ah! Now I'm going to be checking PLEBA every 5 minutes tonight!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I posted my story, but it's not very exciting. Basically, I was always more into Bono, but the more I saw Edge in interviews and videos I realized that he's the one for me! It also helped that at both Elevation shows I was right in front of him. Sigh...
smile.gif

Giant Lemon! My story is almost the same as yours! I had the initial Bono attraction, but it gradually shifted to Edge. The first video I think I took notice of him however, was WOWY, w/ the swinging and swaying of the hips w/ the guitar...niiiice!!!!
P.S.-I'm an Acrobat now! Yeah!

Congrats mocool12!! Woohoooo! Will post a pic for you when I get home.

I also fell for Bono first, I think we just can't help ourselves. He's just so amazing, sexy, and charismatic. But when the Bono fever subsides, some of us develop a new affliction, from which we will never be cured!

That sucks that our stories were lost..
Oh well, Here it goes again.

I fall for the Edge around 1987. I couldn't stop listening to my brother's war album... After that I found out all I could about this band especially one Dave Evans...
I don't know, but I just TOTALLY fell for him... Then I got my hands on the Under a Blood Red Sky video, and practically wore it out!! He is just too cute! It's crazy b/c I still feel like a pre teen girl with a crush when I see him..

Shygirl

Crap! Why is my webshots saying there are NO photos, when it list them all as being there??? AAAAHHHHH

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 09-26-2001).]

1st off, Mrs edge tell no one that I stumbled in here.
2.Send me your story.
-Click on my story at bottom of pg. It has my email address at the very end.
Late,
D
b

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

*squeal* Aiiiieeee! There's a boy in our Orgasmatron club!!! No boys allowed!!!
wink.gif
I'm bored...

here are some cool pics from elevation-tour.com
smile.gif

~u2concert

~u2concert

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

I'm so out of it. How did I miss this thread! I need to join this club too!!!! I made a Sign for Edge in NJ. It said:

MR THE EDGE - I LOVE YOUR PANTS!

Though the love was a red glittery heart and I drew a pair of jeans and put silver glitter dots along the sides. Just when he was all serious I held it up and he started to laugh!

I like Edge's sparkly clothes.

And after much lurking I think I have been officially sucked into the PLEBA forum!

Mysterious_Ways leaves to go buy a bedazzler...

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Hey welcome to tha club Mysterious_Ways!!!
You cannot deny the pull of PLEBA, especially when it harbors the Orgasmatron club!!
biggrin.gif
That is so cute about your sign! I wanna make Edge smile...
frown.gif

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

Originally posted by Mysterious_Ways:

Though the love was a red glittery heart and I drew a pair of jeans and put silver glitter dots along the sides. Just when he was all serious I held it up and he started to laugh!

That sounds great! I'm sure Edge is glad to know that we appreciate and love his clothes.
biggrin.gif
Cute sign idea, M_W!

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

Oh thanks guys!!! Just for you - some Edge pics that I took...

Awesome+Edge.jpg

Thats my favorite - I just love the lighting!

Edge+Again.jpg

Hey Edge! Shake my hand!!!

Red.jpg

Who's that lurking in the red shadows!!!!

Hope you like!!!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

mad.gif
You can't see the pics M_Ways...I don't think you can post from Yahoo. But I went and looked at them- those are great shots!!! Me like a lot!

Back
Top Bottom