MERGED --> San Diego Tour Opener Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have these been posted yet?

2inr53

2inrf7

2inrif

2inrl0

2inrly

2inrsz

2inrqg

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
I've been told on good authority that our Miss Ruffian made to the tip of the ellipse tonight. Bono's gonna recognize her for sure and I bet he'll pull her onstage. Go PLEBAn go!

Yeah Chizip U2 told me that she met Bono today at 3 or 4 pm and that she made it to the tip.

awesome.

too bad, I'm stuck here in DC and feeling the pain of standing in line Monday nite.

But it was worth it.

I don't have any more GA shows for the 1st leg. I have to wait until Fall when I have 4 GA shows!

I just got off the phone about 20 minutes ago with a friend at the show and I got to hear Vertigo! It sounded amazing! I can't believe I have to wait until November....how will I make it through??

Anyway, they sounded great, even from a cell phone!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

HIYA DIAMOND DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:
It was great meeting you and eliv8!!!!!!!! :hug: You are both some of the sweetest guys I know...I had an awesome time hanging out with you guys! Please keep in touch!!! Liams_mom@yahoo.com!

It's cool that you got to hang with Paul! Please tell eliv8 I said hi when you talk to him next.!

nice to meet u also kiddo.:)

your friend,
dave

Palace_Hero said:
Oh dear.

In action the band looks ancient.

Well, Edge is ok(he's never aged), Larry I've seen little of (but he looked bad at Grammys).. it is Bono and Adam. Bono in action looks worn out, and Adam looks in his 50s.

they looked just beautiful in Brooklyn :grumpy::madspit:

worn out?!? :mad: :madspit:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

I think the pants are too rumpled/long. I want boot-leg style pants :drool: , Other-wise a high drool rating:up: :yes:. He'ls looking more Svelt....closer to AB era :drool: :drool:

Ditch the Red Glasses!!!...it's so hard to see his eyes behind red glasses + 2 the often lowered lighting of the stage.

Go back to light blue, light violet glasses

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
:yuck: the jacket is awful! If it didnt have the green shite it would be neato, but I think the combo between the head thing and the jacket reminds me too much of zoolander and bon jovi :eyebrow:

Tara - I'm goign to be cracking up at the shows thinking about Zoolander :lmao:

I know I've said that I think Bono looks good in color, but that jacket is not exactly what I had in mind...
:| :no:

Back
Top Bottom